Mason Mount #18 We won’t sexualise you Mase, we just want a go on your comfortable looking face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet you bloody well would 😂😂😂🌊
Damn straight. I wouldn’t even fake it either 😂😂

We had forensics there for days ,I sat at the bedroom window watching all day! some guy murdered him over money and dumped his body- hense why he was missing.
You’re like me. I was sat with a coffee whilst the combed every square inch of the place. No murder though. Just death by misadventure apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bet he’s a right wizard with that wand 🤤 sorry that might have been a smidge too sexual. I’m off to tik tok jail.
The wand would do the trick but so would his tongue. I’m not fussy in the slightest 😂
Funny really that I thought I was going to jail a minute ago. That would have been a tough one to explain to the OH.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
tit! We had a dead body rock up in the river near my house once. It was like CSI Miami in our street
Stuff like this used to really tit me up! A woman was murdered in the house that backed onto our garden when I was a kid and I wouldn't go out there on my own for a long time!
Also when I was about 14, I was staying at my dad's and we watched a documentary about the Black Panther killer. I had to sleep with the light on because Bathpool Park, where he put her in the drain, was only a couple of miles away and I convinced myself he was coming for me as well!
I love a crime documentary now 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Bit of a random one but a policeman just knocked on my door. Thought for a moment that my FBC cover had been blown. Turns out my neighbour was burgled the other week. tit my pants momentarily that I was going to get carted off for over sexualising 😂
Reckon Butternips has reported us

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stuff like this used to really tit me up! A woman was murdered in the house that backed onto our garden when I was a kid and I wouldn't go out there on my own for a long time!
Also when I was about 14, I was staying at my dad's and we watched a documentary about the Black Panther killer. I had to sleep with the light on because Bathpool Park, where he put her in the drain, was only a couple of miles away and I convinced myself he was coming for me as well!
I love crime dramas and documentary’s, Mr Suder recons i could murder him and get away with it! ... there’s a thought 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god! I knew a woman who was murdered. She was killed by her jealous ex who rolled her up in a carpet and set her on fire to dispose of her. Bastard still denies it to this day!

• Wow
I love crime dramas and documentary’s, Mr Suder recons i could murder him and get away with it! ... there’s a thought 🤣
I could definitely get away with it. Just one reason I did a degree in Criminology 😂
This is a joke, I'm not a murderer

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love a horror movie but true crime documentaries freak me out!! I watched one once and tit myself so much the next day I called Mr Scuffed and begged him to come home from a very important conference as I was convinced a serial killer was hiding in the house!! Tragic! He came home though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.