Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keylimepie

VIP Member
Recap of last thread
We may or may not have been over sexualising Mason. If you could drop by Mase and let us know it would be much appreciated 😘

TikTok teens got Daisy who played F1 on twitch banned because Mason is their boyfriend. We all clearly know that this is not the case and he is FBC property.

Mason has been called up for the October England camp much to our joy. We all know that the England Social Media team give us top notch content.

Talk of using captains armbands as a gag and tying us up made us all flustered. We weren’t sexualising though….

More songs have been added to the FBC playlist and @jflurker93 and @Geraldine.20.jobs shared their own Spotify MM songs for us all to enjoy.

@MrsGrealish gave us the smut we all wanted. We all hope you are okay and also @calmyourritas ❤

Lovely to see @Scuffed getting over Covid and @Suder34 back with us.

Several new members have joined our ranks. Welcome to you all 🤗 We hope your thirst is quenched here

Hope this is ok. Sorry if I’ve forgotten anything 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it safe to for me to come out of hiding 👀 too much drama & kicking off on here for me this week. Can’t deal with the negativity & the speculation about mase’s career!

It’s been a tough week for me this week. And this has been my safe place since thread 1! I just felt that slipping & its made me sad!

anyway, game day tomorrow 😛

love you guys ❤

• Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
It’s Mason’s sister Stacey’s birthday today. Happy Birthday on behalf of the FBC. I don’t think you will see this though considering we would like to be lovers or sex slaves to your little brother but the sentiment is there. Maybe if you have a problem with your washing machine, you may come across us! Have a great day!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Eden246

VIP Member
You lot kill me 🤣 honestly who knew two months ago I’d end up chatting to a bunch of strangers about some 22 year old hottie. You’re the people I didn’t know I needed in my life but I’m somehow stuck with you all and I loveeeee it🤣💙

• Heart
  • Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
How the fuck have we got through another thread in basically 24 hours?! We are on FIRE

like Mase’s groins

• Haha
Reactions: 17

calmyourritas

VIP Member
We have talked a lot of shite today because we skived off work 😂😂
OH! I have another work story from today. So I was speaking to the boys again (they’re 11), they were asking me about football… again.

It went something like this…

Boy: ***** told me you said you watch Chelsea. Name me some players then.
Me (forgetting myself): MASON MOUNT.
Boy: Is that it?
Me (all flustered as my mind goes blank): Erm nope….. Ben Chilwell (?!!! Why did I say him?) Reece James…

Another boy chips in and asks if I know any city players.
Obviously I blurt out Jack Grealish.

They’re all staring at me so I panic and say “I also know Declan Rice plays for West Ham!”

There’s a silence and then one of them just goes “Miss, I can tell you only got into this after the Euros you know.”

🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Right my work on the official FBC uniform is DONE

1CA70943-A769-47A8-8868-1CED45990FE6.jpeg

C12B9E73-74B7-41B4-B2E9-326ECADAEDB4.jpeg

My design process is:
On the front we have our boy’s initials and number because despite our swaying towards other footballers at time he’s the true MVP to our basements, and a pointer to said basements so he can access and resolve immediately

Sleeves we have “Mount me Mason” on one and “Gentle Daddy” on the other, frequent statements made by the club

And on the back we have our lovely acronym in royal blue because we are Chelsea sluts, the picture should be changed to your own profile/favourite Mason pic for identification purposes when we meet to shag Mason/overthrow the CCS.
Finishing up with Daddy’s subtle nod to us and our frequent situation 💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Soppy moment but what with meeting someone new and the laughs you lot give me, it’s been a welcome distraction. Been through the mill with my son dad as constant rollercoaster over trying get him to stay involved after leaving while pregnant. Thanks for all the laughs 🥰🥰

• Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
Bit of a random one but a policeman just knocked on my door. Thought for a moment that my FBC cover had been blown. Turns out my neighbour was burgled the other week. Shit my pants momentarily that I was going to get carted off for over sexualising 😂

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
Right please don’t come at me but the Daddy haircut is doing more for me than fluffy Mase at the moment. I’ve grown to like it a lot

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

jflurker93

VIP Member
ARE YOU ALL FORGETTING THIS HAPPENED WITH THE DADDY CUT ?

DADDY CUT IS MY FAVE

• Haha
  • Heart

bluek98

After such a shitty week with work, I’ve hardly been on here. But what a treat it was coming back this morning! Not only did I have a good 10 pages of the last thread to read - but a whole new thread as well!!

Hope both @MrsGrealish and @calmyourritas are doing okay now! Sending you both love 💕

Mason being called up by Southgate
New photos of Spicy
A new member
That lycra photo of Kepa on page 2 😍
The photos for the poll
Reminder of THE wet Wednesday 🥵
@jflurker93 smut 🥵🥵🥵

What a good start to a Friday morning!

• Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
Burberry jacket smut idea…

I’m thinking you’ve had an argument but you still have to go to the boxing with him and you agreed to pretend everything’s fine in front of Big Tony so he’s being a cocky prick 🥵

• Heart
  • Wow