Mason Mount #18 We won’t sexualise you Mase, we just want a go on your comfortable looking face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spicy is the cutest off the pitch but then he's so cocky on the pitch 🥵 🥵 the perfect combination. We have to stan.
The same vibe as Kalvin Philips and Reece James. I love the cutie off pitch, lethal on pitch thing 🌊🌊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Spicy has scored three goals this month for club and country. It’s a third of his entire senior goal count. He is on fire atm.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That video of daddy taking his pen will forever flood my basement! It’s the way he spits at the ball like it’s done something to him 🥵🥵

Smuts nearly done guys, feel like I need bathing in holy water after writing it 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That video of daddy taking his pen will forever flood my basement! It’s the way he spits at the ball like it’s done something to him 🥵🥵

Smuts nearly done guys, feel like I need bathing in holy water after writing it 🙈
He can treat me like a piece of filth and I’d happily take it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

His spitting has us all like…

Cannot wait to read this smut!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The smut is exactly how I imagine Daddy to have sex. Will duck your brains out but make sure you’re okay 😇

No point me ever having sex again, it’s never going to live up to any of these smuts we keep passing around 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.