Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eden246

VIP Member
Happy Saturday to my people. I’ve woke up shook that TT has so many votes @PunkRocker maybe you’re not as strange as I originally thought 😉 there seems to be a lot of love for old Tuch’s.

@Ceejay23 well done for owning up to voting for Southgate 🤣 you are however on your own with that one! @GGina we are always here to make you laugh or have a rant if you need it 💙💙

And I just want to blow my own trumpet 🎺 (I’ll leave Mase’s alone for one second) but I’ve been on a healthy eating exercise train for a while now and this morning I’ve finally lost 3 stone 🥳🥳 feeling a bit chuffed with myself!

Have a good weekend one and all. We may not get the Mason goods we deserve this weekend but enjoy non the less! 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18

PunkRocker

VIP Member
We're going away to the Lakes for a few days and we're looking at places to eat.
OH: There's one nearby called The Mason's Arms
Me: I would love to be in The Mason's Arms 🤤
Ohhh the death stare I got! 🤣 if I disappear suddenly, I've been murdered in a jealous rage!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

keylimepie

VIP Member
As a thread title suggestion….
Captain Ricey makes us hot, Come on Mase we’re a thirsty lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

jflurker93

VIP Member
It’s only 6pm and I’ve already got that Sunday night feeling of dread :( This is definitely going to be me on my way to work in the morning…

View attachment 781986
Yep… me too!!

I’m back in the office a week from tomorrow too! I’m gonna have a smile faker than mason with the CCS.
In fact, I’m not even going to bother smiling.

9C6765F8-E3A6-4FB3-823D-7101F2E81113.jpeg

It’s just so forced! Why can’t she leave him alone and get a proper job instead of selling his scribble ? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member

Well hello there my FBC fam ❤

Sorry I've not been around. Life has been chaotic as fuck. Remember the dream about the old boss where I met Daddy and told him about us, well the boss got in touch and offered me a job. I accepted it and pretty much started straight away and have more or less walked into a shit storm. I say what the fuck at least 100 times before 10 am. I've been completely snowed under and barely had time to eat never mind watch Mason Tik Tok and talk to you all about it. Hopefully now I've gone in and told them how things should be done I won't be as busy.

Thank you so much for all worrying about me though. This is why I love the FBC.

I've pretty much caught up, I think. Is there anything important I need to know?

Love you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15

calmyourritas

VIP Member
WELCOME TO THREAD 16! Title by our resident @PunkRocker ❤

3B84D37D-5AC8-4A0C-9C9A-5E008ADC7325.jpeg

POLL - TWO VOTES, NO CHANGES!

We aren’t responsible for any offence, psychological trauma or rampant horniness, so don’t be sending us your court summons/therapy bills/childcare bills. They will be used to dry our flooded basements.

Initiation checklist:
🍆 Do you like nipples?
🍆 Are you down with Mason spitting in your mouth?
🍆 Gentle Mase, Daddy Mase or both?
🍆 Fluffy hair or Daddy cut?
🍆 Do you know the password?
🍆 What is your preference on facial hair?

List of nicknames for footballers commonly discussed:
🥵 Daddy - Mason
🍚SPICY Rice - Declan
🐌 - Kyle Walker
😬Gnasher - Foden
🧑 Dennis the Menace - Maguire
🧚‍♀️ Craig from BB8/Tink- Chilly
💪 Tytan - Mings
🪨 Pebbles - Stones
😍 Grealush/Jack the Lad/Light - Grealish
🤬 Mr Angry - Pickford
😈 Spank me Hendo - Henderson
👨‍🦱 Curly/Cute Curls - Dom CL
👴 Grandad - Kane
👶🏼 P Diddly/Paddy Long Dong - Patrick Bamford

Recap of previous thread:
⚽ Who is best in bed? Poll results!
Daddy won by a landslide 48.1%
Followed by Jack with 22.2%
And then Pebbles in third with 16%
⚽ The first few pages of the thread were just us arguing between ourselves and getting upset when the poll wasn’t going the way we wanted.
⚽ There is a new curfew on 🐌 pics… 6pm and earlier, no later or nightmares will be had.
⚽ @keylimepie flirted with the sky expert.
⚽ Emetophilia is not for us.
⚽ @jflurker93 had us all on the floor with her foot fetish story.
⚽ We are all still Chelsea sluts.
⚽ Mason was benched but 🧚‍♀️ got a game! #FreeThePianoMan
⚽ The match wasn’t on TV which is a fucking joke and I’m putting a formal complaint in to Sky Sports.
⚽ Mase came on as captain, scored a penalty and gave us the full on DADDY I KNOW IM SEXY face.
⚽ Poor Craig missed.
⚽ New FBC initiative… MM beach towels, bath towels, hand towels, face towels.. you get the drift. Proceeds go towards a day trip to Cobham.
⚽ We got another sexy video of Mason in full daddy mode yet again wearing a Prada jacket. Thankyou Carlotta.
⚽ More proof that Mase reads this thread… getting rid of the kitty tickler after we said we didn’t like it. Now after we ripped him for the washbag he somehow managed to cram it into his rucksack instead of carrying it.
⚽ Next we want NO LONG SLEEVES. Or a dick pic. But I’m not sexualising.
⚽ Mase went out for dinner with his siblings and somehow made eating ants look sexy.
⚽ For some reason Mason was wearing a hoodie under his kit?! Like… why?
⚽ HAPPY MOVING DAY TO @Isanythingrealanymore !! 🥳🥳🥳
⚽ A minor injury for our boy 😔 he was injured but still stepped forward and did his pen what a guy.
⚽ Does Mase actually have a Bentley? Is he a Ford Fiesta kinda bloke? Maybe a Mini. Or a push bike. Butternips come and tell us the truth please.
⚽ The BLOODY washbag is back again!
⚽ The Cobham College Stalker has returned and honestly needs a restraining order.
⚽ @User name taken is in the box for the foreseeable. Dennis is a no.
⚽ Mason is going to be live on Twitch on Monday!
⚽ 🐌 is now banned before 6pm.
⚽ This was really hard to write a recap for because I felt like nothing happened 😅🙈 so enjoy a sexy pic.

BAEB36B2-A6DB-4E0F-BD10-9DC44B2487C1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14

keylimepie

VIP Member
I'll deal with Craig, don't worry. Also a few more. Just here to help.
I’ve just had to be very careful as I nearly sent that post to the school WhatsApp group. I’m typing here and there and my hungover brain nearly outed me as an aspiring cock sucker for the England Football team 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14

MrsM19

Chatty Member
Good day everyone. 👋🏽

Casually walking around to see how the other half live and I unintentionally found our meeting place.

40min walk from Stamford Bridge...

IMG_20210926_122459.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13