Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To clarify my 🤣 reaction was definitely only to the colleague part not the injury part. I hope you were ok!!
Oh yeah I’m fine now. My leg still bruised as I mainly fell on one side but I’m all good. Mines this one 🤣🤣
C50332C4-F06F-48D4-A3F6-0FA6B135D980.jpeg

He won’t be today Unless he gets down from Leeds within five hours Of finishing playing.

Wouldnt be too shocked to see Grealish stay in London to attend.

Could be possible?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh yeah I’m fine now. My leg still bruised as I mainly fell on one side but I’m all good. Mines this one 🤣🤣
View attachment 780144

Could be possible?
Cocky Mase, what a choice! 🤩

I felt like explaining to the guy that I’d been trying to manifest a decent dream before bed because lately I’ve only had stress dreams and/or Dennis dreams and it’s just not good enough

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Cocky Mase, what a choice! 🤩

I felt like explaining to the guy that I’d been trying to manifest a decent dream before bed because lately I’ve only had stress dreams and/or Dennis dreams and it’s just not good enough
I picked that particular photo for my wallpaper because I want him to look at me like that 🤣🤣 The duck you’re gonna get it face 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m still disappointed Mase hasn’t come back in my dreams to drop me his number after our encounter at Selfridges. Last night was me walking down the road getting pursued by the g imp that stalking Wiltshire or wherever it is 😂

• Haha
Well, FBC fam, I had a moment this morning that is burned in to my brain for the foreseeable. I went to the post office to return an ASOS parcel and I had taken a screenshot of the code thing to be scanned so I clicked my Photos expecting to scroll and find it. But no. Already open, with my phone brightness turned up full, was Daddy. And in my attempt to quickly click off it, I merely enlarged the photo, in the direction of his socks. The post office dude is just standing there looking at me like, “really?”. So long story short, I need to start travelling further to a different post office.

@MrsGrealish is correct - no sign of intelligent life anywhere.

Anyway, here is the outstanding offending photo. For, you know, reference… 😋

Enjoy the game one and all. At least it should be an interesting one even if no Mase 😟
I love this story because it's something that could happen to me :ROFLMAO:
The last time I had to show my Covid passport, I was telling the guy to give me a sec because I just have too many pictures...of my family 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning/Afternoon FBC gang ✌🏻

I called at my friends on the way home last night and I got home at 5am after drinking champagne. Who do I think I am? Almost as bad as Mason eating overpriced ants 🐜

Sat watching the game with my dad before I drag myself in the shower to get ready for the Courteeners.
I think my cover for being a chelsea slut is being blown. I can’t stop telling him about Chelsea players lives and how they’ve been playing recently and his suspicions are growing. It’s coming out like word vomit, I can’t stop it.

I said I was gutted Mason wasn’t playing but it’s only a small injury so should be back playing soon to which he replied ‘right so we’ve established you like him then’.

Yes, I love him and I love his socks 🙄

THE COVER HAS BEEN BLOWN

Spotted Mason in the background behind the subs bench and I screamed like a little girl pointing at the telly!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm just so angry! :mad::mad: I put on a Chelsea vs City stream to see how the match was going and I swear I hate pundits. Before every match they talk about taking the knee and how good it is, how we need to fight against racism, etc. but then the way the comment actions by black players vs white ones clearly show what they really think.
When Rüdiger or any other black player commits a foul they are aggressive, never go for the ball or things like that; but if it is a white one, it's just part of the game, you always see fouls, he didn't try to hurt anyone.
They like to talk about how fans need to educate themselves, how they need to to better (and don't get me wrong, of course they do need to do that) but they don't apply that to themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm just so angry! :mad::mad: I put on a Chelsea vs City stream to see how the match was going and I swear I hate pundits. Before every match they talk about taking the knee and how good it is, how we need to fight against racism, etc. but then the way the comment actions by black players vs white ones clearly show what they really think.
When Rüdiger or any other black player commits a foul they are aggressive, never go for the ball or things like that; but if it is a white one, it's just part of the game, you always see fouls, he didn't try to hurt anyone.
They like to talk about how fans need to educate themselves, how they need to to better (and don't get me wrong, of course they do need to do that) but they don't apply that to themselves.
I read about that in a book about football recently. I never really thought about it, to be honest. But it's true how they always talk about being aggressive or mention their physicality way more than with white players, who are skilful and talented.

On the Italian tv they don't even try 🤦‍♀️ it's disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I agree with all of this. They don’t practice what they preach at all. Sometimes I prefer watching streams with commentary in languages I don’t understand…

“Oh there’s your mate again”

“No Dad that’s Kai”

“Kyle?”

“KAI DAD KAI”

“Where’s he from?”

“Germany. He has pet donkeys!”

I mean do I want to be any more obvious….

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Well hello there my FBC fam ❤

Sorry I've not been around. Life has been chaotic as duck. Remember the dream about the old boss where I met Daddy and told him about us, well the boss got in touch and offered me a job. I accepted it and pretty much started straight away and have more or less walked into a tit storm. I say what the duck at least 100 times before 10 am. I've been completely snowed under and barely had time to eat never mind watch Mason Tik Tok and talk to you all about it. Hopefully now I've gone in and told them how things should be done I won't be as busy.

Thank you so much for all worrying about me though. This is why I love the FBC.

I've pretty much caught up, I think. Is there anything important I need to know?

Love you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“Oh there’s your mate again”

“No Dad that’s Kai”

“Kyle?”

“KAI DAD KAI”

“Where’s he from?”

“Germany. He has pet donkeys!”

I mean do I want to be any more obvious….

(We all are)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.