Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Over 40s: DILF edition

• Tuchel

• Pep

• Tony Mount

• Southgate

• Ljungberg

• Redknapp

• Lampard

• Ronaldo

• Beckham

• Pochettino

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELCOME TO THREAD 16! Title by our resident @PunkRocker ❤

3B84D37D-5AC8-4A0C-9C9A-5E008ADC7325.jpeg

POLL - TWO VOTES, NO CHANGES!

We aren’t responsible for any offence, psychological trauma or rampant horniness, so don’t be sending us your court summons/therapy bills/childcare bills. They will be used to dry our flooded basements.

Initiation checklist:
🍆 Do you like nipples?
🍆 Are you down with Mason spitting in your mouth?
🍆 Gentle Mase, Daddy Mase or both?
🍆 Fluffy hair or Daddy cut?
🍆 Do you know the password?
🍆 What is your preference on facial hair?

List of nicknames for footballers commonly discussed:
🥵 Daddy - Mason
🍚SPICY Rice - Declan
🐌 - Kyle Walker
😬Gnasher - Foden
🧑 Dennis the Menace - Maguire
🧚‍♀️ Craig from BB8/Tink- Chilly
💪 Tytan - Mings
🪨 Pebbles - Stones
😍 Grealush/Jack the Lad/Light - Grealish
🤬 Mr Angry - Pickford
😈 Spank me Hendo - Henderson
👨‍🦱 Curly/Cute Curls - Dom CL
👴 Grandad - Kane
👶🏼 P Diddly/Paddy Long Dong - Patrick Bamford

Recap of previous thread:
⚽ Who is best in bed? Poll results!
Daddy won by a landslide 48.1%
Followed by Jack with 22.2%
And then Pebbles in third with 16%
⚽ The first few pages of the thread were just us arguing between ourselves and getting upset when the poll wasn’t going the way we wanted.
⚽ There is a new curfew on 🐌 pics… 6pm and earlier, no later or nightmares will be had.
⚽ @keylimepie flirted with the sky expert.
⚽ Emetophilia is not for us.
⚽ @jflurker93 had us all on the floor with her foot fetish story.
⚽ We are all still Chelsea sluts.
⚽ Mason was benched but 🧚‍♀️ got a game! #FreeThePianoMan
⚽ The match wasn’t on TV which is a bleeping joke and I’m putting a formal complaint in to Sky Sports.
⚽ Mase came on as captain, scored a penalty and gave us the full on DADDY I KNOW IM SEXY face.
⚽ Poor Craig missed.
⚽ New FBC initiative… MM beach towels, bath towels, hand towels, face towels.. you get the drift. Proceeds go towards a day trip to Cobham.
⚽ We got another sexy video of Mason in full daddy mode yet again wearing a Prada jacket. Thankyou Carlotta.
⚽ More proof that Mase reads this thread… getting rid of the kitty tickler after we said we didn’t like it. Now after we ripped him for the washbag he somehow managed to cram it into his rucksack instead of carrying it.
⚽ Next we want NO LONG SLEEVES. Or a dick pic. But I’m not sexualising.
⚽ Mase went out for dinner with his siblings and somehow made eating ants look sexy.
⚽ For some reason Mason was wearing a hoodie under his kit?! Like… why?
⚽ HAPPY MOVING DAY TO @Isanythingrealanymore !! 🥳🥳🥳
⚽ A minor injury for our boy 😔 he was injured but still stepped forward and did his pen what a guy.
⚽ Does Mase actually have a Bentley? Is he a Ford Fiesta kinda bloke? Maybe a Mini. Or a push bike. Butternips come and tell us the truth please.
⚽ The BLOODY washbag is back again!
⚽ The Cobham College Stalker has returned and honestly needs a restraining order.
⚽ @User name taken is in the box for the foreseeable. Dennis is a no.
⚽ Mason is going to be live on Twitch on Monday!
⚽ 🐌 is now banned before 6pm.
⚽ This was really hard to write a recap for because I felt like nothing happened 😅🙈 so enjoy a sexy pic.

BAEB36B2-A6DB-4E0F-BD10-9DC44B2487C1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeeees!!! Loved the recap, as always :love:
Very confused about Ronaldo being on the list but boxes of shame are available for anyone who needs them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Great recap @calmyourritas another thread we filled with pure nonsense! I feel like I should give Tony a vote purely because he helped to create Mason 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WELCOME TO THREAD 16! Title by our resident @PunkRocker ❤

View attachment 779535

POLL - TWO VOTES, NO CHANGES!

We aren’t responsible for any offence, psychological trauma or rampant horniness, so don’t be sending us your court summons/therapy bills/childcare bills. They will be used to dry our flooded basements.

Initiation checklist:
🍆 Do you like nipples?
🍆 Are you down with Mason spitting in your mouth?
🍆 Gentle Mase, Daddy Mase or both?
🍆 Fluffy hair or Daddy cut?
🍆 Do you know the password?
🍆 What is your preference on facial hair?

List of nicknames for footballers commonly discussed:
🥵 Daddy - Mason
🍚SPICY Rice - Declan
🐌 - Kyle Walker
😬Gnasher - Foden
🧑 Dennis the Menace - Maguire
🧚‍♀️ Craig from BB8/Tink- Chilly
💪 Tytan - Mings
🪨 Pebbles - Stones
😍 Grealush/Jack the Lad/Light - Grealish
🤬 Mr Angry - Pickford
😈 Spank me Hendo - Henderson
👨‍🦱 Curly/Cute Curls - Dom CL
👴 Grandad - Kane
👶🏼 P Diddly/Paddy Long Dong - Patrick Bamford

Recap of previous thread:
⚽ Who is best in bed? Poll results!
Daddy won by a landslide 48.1%
Followed by Jack with 22.2%
And then Pebbles in third with 16%
⚽ The first few pages of the thread were just us arguing between ourselves and getting upset when the poll wasn’t going the way we wanted.
⚽ There is a new curfew on 🐌 pics… 6pm and earlier, no later or nightmares will be had.
⚽ @keylimepie flirted with the sky expert.
⚽ Emetophilia is not for us.
⚽ @jflurker93 had us all on the floor with her foot fetish story.
⚽ We are all still Chelsea sluts.
⚽ Mason was benched but 🧚‍♀️ got a game! #FreeThePianoMan
⚽ The match wasn’t on TV which is a bleeping joke and I’m putting a formal complaint in to Sky Sports.
⚽ Mase came on as captain, scored a penalty and gave us the full on DADDY I KNOW IM SEXY face.
⚽ Poor Craig missed.
⚽ New FBC initiative… MM beach towels, bath towels, hand towels, face towels.. you get the drift. Proceeds go towards a day trip to Cobham.
⚽ We got another sexy video of Mason in full daddy mode yet again wearing a Prada jacket. Thankyou Carlotta.
⚽ More proof that Mase reads this thread… getting rid of the kitty tickler after we said we didn’t like it. Now after we ripped him for the washbag he somehow managed to cram it into his rucksack instead of carrying it.
⚽ Next we want NO LONG SLEEVES. Or a dick pic. But I’m not sexualising.
⚽ Mase went out for dinner with his siblings and somehow made eating ants look sexy.
⚽ For some reason Mason was wearing a hoodie under his kit?! Like… why?
⚽ HAPPY MOVING DAY TO @Isanythingrealanymore !! 🥳🥳🥳
⚽ A minor injury for our boy 😔 he was injured but still stepped forward and did his pen what a guy.
⚽ Does Mase actually have a Bentley? Is he a Ford Fiesta kinda bloke? Maybe a Mini. Or a push bike. Butternips come and tell us the truth please.
⚽ The BLOODY washbag is back again!
⚽ The Cobham College Stalker has returned and honestly needs a restraining order.
⚽ @User name taken is in the box for the foreseeable. Dennis is a no.
⚽ Mason is going to be live on Twitch on Monday!
⚽ 🐌 is now banned before 6pm.
⚽ This was really hard to write a recap for because I felt like nothing happened 😅🙈 so enjoy a sexy pic.

View attachment 779550
Excellent as always! I don't know how you make our drivel sound so riveting but it's a bloody skill!
Also my boy Ronaldo isn't 40 yet but he is a DILF, what a dilemma for my second vote! 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Great recap as always 👏👏👏
Im just gonna put it out there: tony already has a vote and i take full responsability

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Which Ronaldo are we talking about? When I saw it was over 40, I assumed it was Brazil Ronaldo :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Great recap as always 👏👏👏
Im just gonna put it out there: tony already has a vote and i take full responsability
Tony might have been my third choice but I don't want an awkward family dinner next time I'm round there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Excellent recap as always 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Voted (Pep and Lamps for me!) Now off to bed - thanks guys, this was what I needed 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder how quick this thread will go. No playing pics of him till Wednesday at the earliest. I do hope he at least makes the squad for Wednesday as if not he will likely not be in the England squad and we get so much content and stuff to look at.

Reactions: 1
Tony might have been my third choice but I don't want an awkward family dinner next time I'm round there 😂
I think its actually a good way to get mason to get his act together, i would tell him something along the lines of "if you dont start picking me up on the bentley more regularly imma duck your dad"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.