Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me STONES IS HERE

🐌 Stood in front of me for a couple seconds. Felt like an eternity. πŸ˜‚

IMG_20210925_110500.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
πŸ˜‚ I forgive you. We would all do the same given the opportunity.
I hope he doesn't get any injury when it's my turn.

Thank God I didn't travel all the way for Mason only.

I met an American friend last night (he moved to London last month) and Grealish is on today. I'm happy out. πŸ™πŸ½ Also, you are all in for a big surprise...
Ooh a surprise you say….

I've just come back from shopping and I've reached an important conclusion.

Humans can no longer be considered "intelligent" life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also @MrsGrealish why is your husband incapable of dressing himself properly? It would seem he has one trouser leg tucked in his sock and the other not? Also he doesn’t get the point of a face covering with his nose out.
I thought I’d mention it so when he gets back you could perhaps let him know over dinner πŸ˜‚

I've just come back from shopping and I've reached an important conclusion.

Humans can no longer be considered "intelligent" life.
Figured that out yesterday when I desperately needed petrol and the fuckwits were queuing for half a mile. Imbeciles

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kai isn't playing either :cry:
I guess Tuchel is resting my faves for Wednesday. How nice of him.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I am surprised the clubs still bother with masks when the players can go To a nightclub and dance with 50 people without any testing or vaccine requirment

Reactions: 1
Also @MrsGrealish why is your husband incapable of dressing himself properly? It would seem he has one trouser leg tucked in his sock and the other not? Also he doesn’t get the point of a face covering with his nose out.
I thought I’d mention it so when he gets back you could perhaps let him know over dinner πŸ˜‚
He's normally naked at home so he doesnt really know how

Figured that out yesterday when I desperately needed petrol and the fuckwits were queuing for half a mile. Imbeciles
I've driven passed 4 petrol stations and their all queuing up beeping each and getting annoyed. Glad I filled up yesterday when I needed to before the fuckwit fannies of youracunts-ville drained everything dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.