Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just ordered a McDonald’s and if they forget my dips like last time I’m gonna bleeping riot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God guys, you might fast! I was at a wedding yesterday and haven’t had time to catch up on this today - 39 pages to read ☺☺

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Next to a photo of Dennis drawn by Shaun, aged 5 and a half
I’d love it if someone drew Maguire and Foden together. Might have to get one of my kids on it and get it sent in.
‘Oh look, it’s Dennis and Gnasher!’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here we go…. 😇😇

I’m currently feeling like a 5 because it’s 8pm on Sunday and the weekend is over 😭

3755BEDC-0E22-4BE1-8A9B-62E30EBFDB15.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was reading the manuscript I'm working on and I see that the author decided to include the word "butterfingers". The laugh that came out of me didn't sound human :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t think I’ve ever had a McDonalds and everything I’ve ordered has been in the bag. So slack 😂
Read the first bit of that and nearly spat my tea out thinking you’d never had a McDonalds!! 🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here we go…. 😇😇

I’m currently feeling like a 5 because it’s 8pm on Sunday and the weekend is over 😭

View attachment 782208
Love this so much! Genuinely made my day! (Especially the footnote 🤣) Currently feeling an 8 towards one of my boys who has just ‘announced’ his food tech practical has been moved to tomorrow 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.