Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jflurker93

VIP Member
Morning/Afternoon FBC gang ✌🏻

I called at my friends on the way home last night and I got home at 5am after drinking champagne. Who do I think I am? Almost as bad as Mason eating overpriced ants 🐜

Sat watching the game with my dad before I drag myself in the shower to get ready for the Courteeners.
I think my cover for being a chelsea slut is being blown. I can’t stop telling him about Chelsea players lives and how they’ve been playing recently and his suspicions are growing. It’s coming out like word vomit, I can’t stop it.

I said I was gutted Mason wasn’t playing but it’s only a small injury so should be back playing soon to which he replied ‘right so we’ve established you like him then’.

Yes, I love him and I love his socks 🙄

THE COVER HAS BEEN BLOWN

Spotted Mason in the background behind the subs bench and I screamed like a little girl pointing at the telly!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

GGina

VIP Member
I think Dec read that ‘nothing but his captain’s armband’ smut from yesterday…

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

jflurker93

VIP Member
I’m going to be a teen and make one of those 1-12 Mason Mood photos where you pick a number of which best describes ur mood so we can refer to it

Just need some good photos… the car one will be added as his straight face tells us he ain’t got time for shit

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
Right you buggers I'm holding you responsible for this. I've never had a dream about Mason, never.
Last night my whole dream was about Dennis. Dennis!!!!
No sex involved thank God. We all became really good friends. Me, my imaginary husband and kids and Dennis, Fern (who was lovely) and their kids.
Still no Mason dreams. 😫

Last edited:
  • Haha

Eden246

VIP Member
Same!! Mr Scuffed has just looked at me and rolled his eyes! He knows 🤣🤣
OH was just talking his usual shit to me, I’m obviously not listening.

I said ‘Sorry I’m balls deep in Mason tattle, wish he was balls deep in me instead though!’

His reply ‘would you like me to wear a mask?!’
Hahaha yes babe, the Mason mask. Please.

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
I don't know how I've just noticed this but Ministry of Sound have used Mason and Tammy's now legendary dancing video on their Instagram. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Chani10

VIP Member
Mason when he realizes the poll is not about him. Show more skin and we'll talk about you!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
I go in the garden and there’s a fucking snail on my path. Seriously why is he trolling me!! I wouldn’t even if he gave the best head in the world. My vagina is far too precious 😂

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
I didn't think it was possible but the captain's armband makes him even more fuckable. 👅

• Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Morning All! Loving the new avatars ❤❤❤

Shocked to wake up to see Ronaldo is on 4 votes 😱😱 has Punk been making multiple accounts???

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
Who haven't we sexualize this week? Our behaviour is...I don't even want to talk about it. Too ashamed :cry:

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’m going to be a teen and make one of those 1-12 Mason Mood photos where you pick a number of which best describes ur mood so we can refer to it

Just need some good photos… the car one will be added as his straight face tells us he ain’t got time for shit
These 3 need to be included as they are my moods on a daily basis

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
Here we go…. 😇😇

I’m currently feeling like a 5 because it’s 8pm on Sunday and the weekend is over 😭

View attachment 782208
This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen!
I thought for my letter for SGP I’d best use cuttings from newspapers like a ransom note so they don’t have nothing on me. I wouldn’t like the neighbours see me get carted off by the police because I sent Mase a letter describing how I’d love to give him a blow job 😂

• Haha