Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was about time I put a picture on my avatar. Makes me fully fledged FBC. Cheers whoever posted this smashing picture earlier!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry for being soppy but I’m so glad I found this thread. I’m going through a really crappy time, I’m so stressed at work I’m having migraines and nosebleeds daily but you lot never fail to make me laugh 💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy Saturday to my people. I’ve woke up shook that TT has so many votes @PunkRocker maybe you’re not as strange as I originally thought 😉 there seems to be a lot of love for old Tuch’s.

@Ceejay23 well done for owning up to voting for Southgate 🤣 you are however on your own with that one! @GGina we are always here to make you laugh or have a rant if you need it 💙💙

And I just want to blow my own trumpet 🎺 (I’ll leave Mase’s alone for one second) but I’ve been on a healthy eating exercise train for a while now and this morning I’ve finally lost 3 stone 🥳🥳 feeling a bit chuffed with myself!

Have a good weekend one and all. We may not get the Mason goods we deserve this weekend but enjoy non the less! 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And I just want to blow my own trumpet 🎺 (I’ll leave Mase’s alone for one second) but I’ve been on a healthy eating exercise train for a while now and this morning I’ve finally lost 3 stone 🥳🥳 feeling a bit chuffed with myself!
That’s amazing well done!!!

If you have any tips send them my way because I’ve been eating pizza all week 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s amazing well done!!!

If you have any tips send them my way because I’ve been eating pizza all week 😭
Thank you 😘 Pizza is God tier food! 😂 Nothing groundbreaking I’m afraid just eating sensibly, walking as much as possible and drinking aallll the water!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you 😘 Pizza is God tier food! 😂 Nothing groundbreaking I’m afraid just eating sensibly, walking as much as possible and drinking aallll the water!
Ah yes, all of the activities that I don’t do! My life is sitting on the sofa, eating pizza, drinking only cups of tea then wondering why I feel fat and dehydrated 😂

Speaking of cups of tea I’ve been awake for well over half an hour and Mr TT has not brought me one. He is instead downstairs glued to playing Fifa, and he doesn’t even play as Chelsea.

This is disgusting behaviour and I know my gentle daddy would not leave me parched like this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ah yes, all of the activities that I don’t do! My life is sitting on the sofa, eating pizza, drinking only cups of tea then wondering why I feel fat and dehydrated 😂

Speaking of cups of tea I’ve been awake for well over half an hour and Mr TT has not brought me one. He is instead downstairs glued to playing Fifa, and he doesn’t even play as Chelsea.

This is disgusting behaviour and I know my gentle daddy would not leave me parched like this.
Mason would never leave you parched for Fifa 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Right you buggers I'm holding you responsible for this. I've never had a dream about Mason, never.
Last night my whole dream was about Dennis. Dennis!!!!
No sex involved thank God. We all became really good friends. Me, my imaginary husband and kids and Dennis, Fern (who was lovely) and their kids.
Still no Mason dreams. 😫

Last edited:
  • Haha
Happy match day! 💙
Have a smashing Sat everyone 🍻

Chelsea-FC-biggest-win-ever-highest-Chelsea-win-ever-in-history.jpg

Quote of the day:
"There is no greater glory than love, nor any greater punishment than jealousy. As iron is eaten away by rust, so the envious are consumed by their own passion."

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had another one of my dreams where everyone is there but there are barely any interactions :LOL: and I tried my hardest manifesting a good dream by watching all those tiktoks.

Triple match day for me. But United and Chelsea play at the same time... Again!
No Mason or Kepa, though. So it's not as dramatic.

Reactions: 5
I had a really bizarre dream.. I was at some kind of training ground for a day with the team on what seemed to be a school trip (I left school 10 years ago???) we were watching films with them and stuff like that. Craig asked if I wanted to go back with him later and I was flapping about trying to find a razor because I’d not shaved 😂😂😂 woke up before anything fun and also no idea if I got the razor or not

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning All! Loving the new avatars ❤❤❤

Shocked to wake up to see Ronaldo is on 4 votes 😱😱 has Punk been making multiple accounts???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.