Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll deal with Craig, don't worry. Also a few more. Just here to help.
I’ve just had to be very careful as I nearly sent that post to the school WhatsApp group. I’m typing here and there and my hungover brain nearly outed me as an aspiring cock sucker for the England Football team 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just had to be very careful as I nearly sent that post to the school WhatsApp group. I’m typing here and there and my hungover brain nearly outed me as an aspiring cock sucker for the England Football team 😳
Oh my days, could you imagine!! 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not long now till the next England game. Have we all written our letters ready to go up on the board at SGP?

I'm planning to hand deliver a very graphic drawing of what I intend to do to them once I get them alone in a room. And maybe some crotchless underwear.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.