Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t normally like to speak when I’m faced with Mason’s member. I just get on with the task in hand 😉
Well, you need to learn multi task better.

What good are you if you cant live update tattle when your licking his dick like Calippo?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We're going away to the Lakes for a few days and we're looking at places to eat.
OH: There's one nearby called The Mason's Arms
Me: I would love to be in The Mason's Arms 🤤
Ohhh the death stare I got! 🤣 if I disappear suddenly, I've been murdered in a jealous rage!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well, you need to learn multi task better.

What good are you if you cant live update tattle when your licking his dick like Calippo?
Alright, alright. It’s Sunday tomorrow. Expect a live commentary around 11pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aren't we all deserving true blues in here?
For the love of Mason, yes. 😛

Don't get me wrong, I'd kill one to meet Grealish but to win a hospitality package at Etihad feels "wrong."

I couldn't care less about the club and their history. I watch them play to thirst over a few players, that's all. Once they move I'm onto the next club. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Nah. 😛

This car park business was completely by chance believe it or not. I was heading back to the hotel, saw a bunch of people behind a rail facing the car park and figured I'd stay around. Why not?

Oh well, it was an interesting day to say the least.

Can't wait for the next trip. ⚽

I hope a true blue wins the Trivago competition...

I could end the day on a high note but Chelsea lost so here he is...

View attachment 780540

I'm sure some people will appreciate this fine specie 🤢
Oh for fucks sake. Not again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Keep it warm for me in that case then please. Nothing worse than crawling into a cold bed when you’re about to get down to it 🤣
Oh I love a cold bed. I know I’m bordering on psychopathy with that statement.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Dec read that ‘nothing but his captain’s armband’ smut from yesterday…

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
A Pickers AND a Spicy post within 5 minutes. What did I do to deserve this 😍😍😍

Come on Mason I’m waiting for you now…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.