Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s only 6pm and I’ve already got that Sunday night feeling of dread :( This is definitely going to be me on my way to work in the morning…

View attachment 781986
Yep… me too!!

I’m back in the office a week from tomorrow too! I’m gonna have a smile faker than mason with the CCS.
In fact, I’m not even going to bother smiling.

9C6765F8-E3A6-4FB3-823D-7101F2E81113.jpeg

It’s just so forced! Why can’t she leave him alone and get a proper job instead of selling his scribble ? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'll recommend these two if you haven't already watched them. Not as emotional but absolutely gorgeous, he is such a sweetheart. The close up shots of him in the Joe Cole interview have been on pause on my TV more often than I dare admit. 🥰

Will have a look at these later, thanks for sharing!

“That dick was a 10/10”

⚠NOT SEXUALISING THOUGH⚠

They kill me, to be a teen again!

Still don't know what I'll have for dinner but now all I'm craving is pizza or McDonalds 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I have zero motivation and feel like a bag of crap. Dreading work tomorrow. I’m never drinking again. Mase I need a pick me up so please could you drop some nudes. It would be most appreciated.

The comments at them being horrified by the lyrics of the song 😂😂😂😂
Nuttier than rabid squirrels that lot. Offended by over sexualising but happy to have lyrics that rate a dick and mention pussy.

Reactions: 4
It’s only 6pm and I’ve already got that Sunday night feeling of dread :( This is definitely going to be me on my way to work in the morning…

View attachment 781986
This will be my face too on my long commute from my bed to my desk via the kettle 😩 I’m ready to live the WAG life now Mase, plz rescue me

• Heart
Mason’s probably busy at Bagatelle while we’re all suffering 🙄 come on daddy help us out with a couple of sock pics we deserve it 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm actually looking forward to next week :ROFLMAO: I'll be working on Saturday to have Tuesday and Wednesday off to go to Turin and let me tell you...worth it!!!

• Heart
I’m going to be a teen and make one of those 1-12 Mason Mood photos where you pick a number of which best describes ur mood so we can refer to it

Just need some good photos… the car one will be added as his straight face tells us he ain’t got time for tit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm actually looking forward to next week :ROFLMAO: I'll be working on Saturday to have Tuesday and Wednesday off to go to Turin and let me tell you...worth it!!!
I’m so jealous 😍 Firstly of the fact that you’re in Italy all of the time as it’s one of my favourite places in the world🤣 but I reckon Wednesdays game will be decent, they’ll be desperate to have a positive game after yesterday. Also, Mase hopefully not injured still😋

I’m going to be a teen and make one of those 1-12 Mason Mood photos where you pick a number of which best describes ur mood so we can refer to it

Just need some good photos… the car one will be added as his straight face tells us he ain’t got time for tit
I love you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening FBC fam 💙 Can’t help with food suggestions as can’t taste or smell a bloody thing. Not complaining too much as it means I no longer have to hold my nose when walking past my teenage boys’ bedrooms. Every cloud and all that.

@jflurker93 a mood board sounds epic and I’m very much here for it!!

Hope everyone has had a lush Sunday x

• Heart
Reactions: 6

These 3 need to be included as they are my moods on a daily basis

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m so jealous 😍 Firstly of the fact that you’re in Italy all of the time as it’s one of my favourite places in the world🤣 but I reckon Wednesdays game will be decent, they’ll be desperate to have a positive game after yesterday. Also, Mase hopefully not injured still😋
Patiently (no, not at all) waiting for injury updates 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would’ve jumped over the barrier, dropkicked the steward and proceeded to lick the sweat off his abs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m so jealous 😍 Firstly of the fact that you’re in Italy all of the time as it’s one of my favourite places in the world🤣
Same! Absolutely loved it every time we’ve been. Really makes me want to go back!!! 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Perfect suggestions… I did already have the middle finger one because that is basically bible to us all now.

This was on my face when I opened my cheese flooded burger @calmyourritas

F4991114-3A90-4ECD-86B4-B248BB610C73.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
F68DEE1A-9F61-4AA1-BF7C-3AEC092B4461.png

When he sees the FBC have rocked up at Cobham instead of lil Miss Free Period

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.