Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m struggling too. I think I might just do a chicken wrap or something. You would think Mase would take us to Bagatelle or somewhere😭
I know! It is sunday after all.

Mason if you want me to come just drop me a message and I’ll jump in the shower now… or we’ll drop the restaurant and just come join me in the shower instead 🤷🏻‍♀️

We're eating some leftover veggie bolognese with spaghetti. It's Sunday and we are simple people :ROFLMAO:
I could definitely eat pasta but I don’t have the energy to cook today ☹

This is one of the few downfalls of being single… no hungover sex and nobody to look after me 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know! It is sunday after all.

Mason if you want me to come just drop me a message and I’ll jump in the shower now… or we’ll drop the restaurant and just come join me in the shower instead 🤷🏻‍♀️

I could definitely eat pasta but I don’t have the energy to cook today ☹

This is one of the few downfalls of being single… no hungover sex and nobody to look after me 😭
Make sure he brings food with him if he wants shower time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had mcdonald’s on my way home drunk last night, got myself a cheeseburger without the burger 👀 no judging… I like what I like okay?

I’ve decided to go for a greek restaurant although my order isn’t very greek.
Got a small pizza and then a veggie burger… but I’m pissed off because I’ve just realised I clicked add cheese 3 bastard times by mistake so i’ve been charge £3 for it.

Good job I like cheese a lot… feel like my burgers gonna be flooded 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had mcdonald’s on my way home drunk last night, got myself a cheeseburger without the burger 👀 no judging… I like what I like okay?

Got a small pizza and then a veggie burger… but I’m pissed off because I’ve just realised I clicked add cheese 3 bastard times by mistake so i’ve been charge £3 for it.

Hang on…. You had a cheese sandwich?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We had a roast dinner and it's wiped me out. Like when you've eaten your Christmas dinner and need a nap after it. Well that's me now

• Heart
Reactions: 4

We can both recover together from our self inflicted illnesses. I hope you enjoy your cheese fest 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had McDonald’s yesterday for the first time since last Autumn. It was great to have it again. I only have the chicken burger‘s now as I don’t get on with the Beef burgers.

Hang on…. You had a cheese sandwich?
Yes, two of them 😂😂
Bread, cheese, onion & sauce.

Honestly, Mcdonald’s don’t bat an eyelid apparently it’s quite a common order.
We can both recover together from our self inflicted illnesses. I hope you enjoy your cheese fest 🙂
Yes! I wonder if Daddy is delicate today? Maybe he was partying with big Tony after the boxing?

NOT WALLACE! Is this why I like Mason, because he’s basically wallace and I love cheese too? 🧐 What was that bird Wallace was with called… I’m her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, two of them 😂😂
Bread, cheese, onion & sauce.

Honestlet, Mcdonald’s don’t bat an eyelid apparently it’s quite a common order.
This is making me crave a Five Guys with bun, all the veggies, all the condiments, and CHEESE (no meat) the bestttt 😋

• Heart
It’s only 6pm and I’ve already got that Sunday night feeling of dread :( This is definitely going to be me on my way to work in the morning…

64BD5517-AD46-4FC3-9B0C-D8398B0A10FA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.