Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clovis

VIP Member
This Brad creeps me out. Every time he talks about the moon and stars and rearranging his chakra I'm thinking, that's just code for wanting anal right?

• Haha
Reactions: 77

emmyg

Poor Terrence, it's like ten thousand spoons, and all he needs is a wife!! At least it didn't rain on his wedding daaaaaay!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 66

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
can ella not just wear a tshirt and jeans? is being dressed like a stripper 24/7 a part of "womanhood" and "femininity" 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

malibu skies

VIP Member
Oh fuck off with your ‘you haven’t had a child, you can’t understand what responsibility is’ 😡

Reactions: 60

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Thomas isn't a bad looking boy at all, he's just boring. He's been very clearly hurt and destroyed by his past relationship and the poor cunt shouldn't be on mafs yet. He needs some deep therapy. I feel sorry for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
I really can’t understand Porsha’s thought process.

She brings literally nothing - she’s not funny, she’s not interesting, she’s not kind or a good person. She’s an exhausting, gaslighting, abuser. Why does she consider herself a prize that Terrence should not only work for but then PAY for? The entitlement is off the charts

• Heart
Reactions: 56
If anyone was wondering, the adventurous bedroom antics brad is referring to is the fact he likes to be pissed on.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
When I say drama, you say queen, DRAMA QUEEN.

1. they are not your friends
2. He tried to sort it earlier
3. You need to have the Botox/filler removed you look like an alien
4. You’re a cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

Shinythings

VIP Member
And here we have the classic bait and switch. Lovebomb then criticise. I bet his exes have some stories to tell.

• Wow
  • Sad

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
He’s being a bit of a gaslighting prick to her here. It’s not Shona’s fault she hasn’t had a child. He’s really making her feel like she doesn’t measure up

• Heart
Reactions: 53

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
These two 'consummating the marriage' must've been like someone dropping two planks of wood in vaguely the same direction

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Suecee

Chatty Member
I used to really mafs, thought last year was abit meh, but I really can't be arsed with this series, just a load of Instagram folks wanting their 15 mins of fame, the so called experts have no idea, blimey I could do a better judge of matching them than them!!! I must admit I like the Aussie one better, still like reading here, love the banter but also get annoyed about spoilers for those who don't want to know!
I'm thinking of applying to be an expert. I set up 2 couple 20+ years ago & they're all still married. I'm guessing my success rate is better than theirs??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
Ella is unbearable. The voice, the persona, the outfits, the over-sexualisation, the overall caricature of a woman from a man's perspective is sooo rampant

• Heart
Reactions: 51

unidentified

VIP Member
This fella talking like he actually raises this child. He totally just sees this kid every now and then. He absolutely does not raise him

• Heart
Reactions: 51