Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've just caught up and had to offer a couple of thoughts...
- Brad and Shona... i like Shona (sorry) she's stunning, sweet, and I reckon stronger than she might appear to some here. Brad though... agree with the cult leader vibes and he's the mash up of Jay from Inbetweeners and Pete Wicks, see below.
- Arthur and Ekin-Ruth... don't see the attraction about Arthur, I just see an old man's face, nice bod but bad hair and the white lies thing would worry me though I thought the vows thing caused something of an overreaction
- Liz Truss and.... what's his name... he's a sweetie, will make someone a great husband one day, wish he had healed a bit before coming on this show
- Portia and Terrence... I'm liking him, he's not into the drama. She's.... just.... awful. Probably okay deep down but I'm embarrassed for her right now
- Jay and the Essex guy... I really hope he's genuine, just a little concerned as not his first reality rodeo. So far like them both a lot.
- Tasha and Paul... she is soooo Chanita, I do want to get her a stylist, but love these two - banter's great.
- Ella and Nathanial... yeah, nah
- Peggy and David Mitchell.... he's a dick, she's growing on me but I question anyone who has enough cash to get cosmetic treatments then goes and completely overdoes it to the point they looks ridiculous. Why Peggy?????

1696025217782.png

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Jt2020

VIP Member
For being so in love, he’s being quite brutal and she’s not taking it well AT ALL

Reactions: 43

Its_Me

VIP Member
If Terence did say hi to Porsha she wouldn’t have responded and she would have cried over how he said it

• Haha

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Terence
"I ain't apologizing for shit. She's a high maintenance Princess type, born with a silver spoon in her mouth"
23.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Nothing wrong with her not fancying him, but don't fuck him when you know he has trust issues and when you fine well know you don't fancy the lad.

Reactions: 42
One thing that annoys me is somehow the experts will turn it round so that Terence is the bad one. They won’t call out Porscha’s behaviour they will say he needs to make her feel reassured etc

Reactions: 42

Howdy

VIP Member
Ella thinks that’s what biological woman behave like and she’s so, so way off the mark it hurts.
Yep. Trans people have every right to live in the body they are happier in but a trans person, either male or female, has never had the experience of growing up as a biological man or woman. We see this explicitly in Ella who thinks women go around saying the shit she says. She made me cringe the minute she said to Nathanial "I'm glad you're sexy" when she first saw him. The fingering thing was just embarrassing for her. I don't think in all my 40 plus years of chatting about sex with friends when younger I've ever used fingering as a benchmark of progress between myself and a partner!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Mavvers

Chatty Member
Married at First Sight UK #5 Terrence treats Porsche with distain, meanwhile Brad's after anal. What a pain!

• Haha
  • Heart

sirbenfro

I don’t even like Terrance but Porscha is making him look like a saint, Christ alive she’s a drag