Married at First Sight UK #4 I'd do anything for a finger but I don’t want your spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm catching up on +1 because I was watching Drag Race UK and I cannot believe Rozz and Thomas fucked and now she's ignoring him. Jesus Christ, WTF is wrong with her?
fjGSa4Hn4CT2Jr72UG3At5ikTvKRhzAllh-ndroIIQQ.gif

Reactions: 20
Have any couple ever left in the first ceremony? It definitely feels like three could have left tonight except they would be struggling for content.

Reactions: 14
Brad the cult leader is giving off Russell Brand vibes. The spiritual stuff is all a ruse to get women into bed for kinky sex with his crystals isn't it 😁

Georges must be pleasing Peggy with something, perhaps its his baguette 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Peggy is certifiably nuts.
Watching her tell the experts she was upset that Squatmeister wouldn't mind her doing adult content online when she neither does adult content online nor intend to 🤯🤯🤯🤯 "I wanted him to know there was more to me". But she doesn't post that tit anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How was Fiat Cinquecento even cast. She has nothing redeeming about her whatsoever! I wonder who Ella has the affair with! I’m guessing Brad. He says he loves experimenting and I think he’s not as into Shona as she is into him

Reactions: 21
I'm catching up on +1 because I was watching Drag Race UK and I cannot believe Rozz and Thomas fucked and now she's ignoring him. Jesus Christ, WTF is wrong with her?
View attachment 2479411
Yeah and imagine the shoe was on the other foot with a bloke doing that to a girl, they'd be vilified for using her. I did feel for Thomas when he said sex wasn't a test for him after she said that's basically why she did it, to see if there were any feelings. I still can't imagine them shagging, they are so stiff with each other, in all the wrong ways!
---
How was Fiat Cinquecento even cast. She has nothing redeeming about her whatsoever! I wonder who Ella has the affair with! I’m guessing Brad. He says he loves experimenting and I think he’s not as into Shona as she is into him
Yep, Shona is going to get hurt. What was all that love declaration bollocks from the pair of them?! Come on. Could tell the 'experts' were like "whatevs, tell me again in 2 weeks".

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Does my head in that they don't play clips of what actually happened on a screen during the ceremonies. I'd love to see their faces if they had to sit through a replay for everyone to see. Then the 'experts' could actually take them to task over their bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I really can’t understand Porsha’s thought process.

She brings literally nothing - she’s not funny, she’s not interesting, she’s not kind or a good person. She’s an exhausting, gaslighting, abuser. Why does she consider herself a prize that Terrence should not only work for but then PAY for? The entitlement is off the charts

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Poor Ixpert Mel must come all the way over here and think what the duck is wrong with British people 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t get that vibe at all, she moved here last year and dare I say it always seems more invested in the uk version of the show in the Australian one she looks like she’s rather be anywhere else

• Haha
Reactions: 7
suarez could eat an apple through a letter box. I see it around the eyes but I think thomas is really handsome, whilst Suarez is around the almiron level of ugliness (to me)
I think Thomas is cute just needs self confidence and to understand his ex has made him think negatively about himself it's not true. Sweet guy but tormented and needs time to find himself 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Had to go out last night so I missed the episode 😭😭 going to have to catch up tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am just catching up… boy oh boy, some “couples” are so fake. I’m sick of sob stories, I’m fed up of the obvious ones playing up for the camera… Mercedes I’m looking at you 👀 and Ella who is just trying too hard. World worst kept secret when she stood up at the table like that to ‘announce’ that she was trans 🙄 Georges and Pegs, I dunno why but I like them together lol and it’s so bloody funny how she was offended by the squatting pmsl 🤣 I was cringing. Arthur and whatsherface won’t last but he seems great. And I wouldn’t say no ;) Mercedes aka Poundland Beyoncé what a moody woman! She thinks she’s way above her station… Terence needs to run!! Why the hell does she want to stay?! (Except for screen time obv))Madness. As for the “experts” don’t make me laugh… experts in what?! 😂😂 but I do like Jay and Luke and Tasha and Paul! Shona and Brad give me the ick. Like, just no.

Reactions: 21
I don’t get that vibe at all, she moved here last year and dare I say it always seems more invested in the uk version of the show in the Australian one she looks like she’s rather be anywhere else
I noticed something odd with the dynamics of the ‘experts’ too. On the MAFSA show it appears John 😍 takes the lead. On UKs celebs go dating it’s Paul. And on MAFS UK it’s Mel. Be interesting to see what goes on behind the scenes… I might be imagining some of that though. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
This entire show gaslights the viewers. All through Truss and Toryboy's honeymoon it was Truss complaining he wouldn't cuddle her and she didnt think he fancied her. She wanted more. Then suddenly it's him asking for a cuddle, they have sex and she's gone cold. Toryboy can do far better than the hammerhead
---
Has someone told this witch she’s auditioning for Shakespeare
Romeo, Romeo. Why art thou treating me with such......... *dramatic pause, squeezes tear out* disdain?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This entire show gaslights the viewers. All through Truss and Toryboy's honeymoon it was Truss complaining he wouldn't cuddle her and she didnt think he fancied her. She wanted more. Then suddenly it's him asking for a cuddle, they have sex and she's gone cold. Toryboy can do far better than the hammerhead
Mega mismatch.

She seems to be showing signs that she wants to have him well into her without an emotional connect.

It seems to me she wants the upper hand in this relationship 🤔 DESIRE ME

she wants to be desired without showing that warmth to get it. COLD FISH

AINT GONNA HAPPEN
TRUSS ME 👎

Just who the fck is gonna get TRUE ❤ LOVIN

MAFS UK PLEASE RESTORE MY FAITH in 💖

Reactions: 5
I hope I’ve done this right! (Spoiler below)

If you read Thomas’ Instagram though, he’s full of praise for her and how much better he feels about himself because of her. It’s quite confusing at what’s being shown to what he’s actually disclosing about the experience.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.