Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommobear

VIP Member
Why did she have sex with him when she didn't fancy him?! Can you imagine if a bloke said "oh I didn't have feelings for you but I had sex with you just to confirm it"?!

Reactions: 51

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
You just know Porscha and Terrence will stay in the experiment just for some extra air time despite them hating each other with real DISTAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
They do understand that Nathaniel isn’t contractually obliged to fancy Ella? If he doesn’t find him attractive he’s allowed to say so.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

Noppa

He’s been waiting for all this to come out

He sounds like Alyssa, I have a chaalld

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
If Nathaniel had gone up the grooms and said 'shit lads not even got a hand shandy off her' I wonder how Ella would have reacted.

I always think talking about your sex life in the way Ella does is not only a sign of immaturity but not being serious about a relationship.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Clovis

VIP Member
Has Poundland™ Beyoncé forgotten that she's met these women once? She's acting like they're lifelong friends. The disdain!
disgusting-disdain.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Its_Me

VIP Member
Jay and I can’t remember her husbands name make me laugh. They clearly think everyone else is total bonkers. They’d fit in well here.

Reactions: 46

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Oh my god Brad is so fucking creepy - his dead shark eyes with no shine in them, he's soooo fucking patronising to her - "you don't know responsibility because you don't have a chaaaald" oh so owning your own property and looking after a living breathing animal that needs training and walking isn't a responsibility and that makes her immature? Don't take someone down just coz they don't have a kid

Never thought I'd be sticking up for Shona but here we are

• Heart

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
I need to know if Porscha did not actually say no thank you to the spoon or if she did just say I don’t want that one. I also need to sleep.
If I recall correctly, he offered her the spoon in a pleasant and non-antagonising way and she rejected it in an unnecessarily haughty way. And then ‘tonight’ she announced that she didn’t want drama whilst standing over everyone demanding their attention, when they were just trying to have a nice dinner and a catch up, to tell them how awful he was. Others recollections may differ. 👍

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Ella tries too hard with how she dresses. Look everyone, I'm a woman!
She looks like a man in drag, plain and simple.
She needs to take it down a notch or 5

• Haha
Reactions: 44