Married at First Sight UK #4 I'd do anything for a finger but I don’t want your spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was just me thinking that! It’s not like any of them are virgins, if they’ve gone that far with each other there really isn’t a difference in going the whole way.
I seriously couldn't be arsed! As an adult, just seems odd to me.

Reactions: 6
I had high hopes for Ella after her first episode. I loved her family especially . Her and Nathaniel seemed so suited and happy. Well how things change!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If she would get attached she’s better off waiting. We’ve seen it before where they have sex early on then the man decides “yeah she’s not really right for me”

it’s a good tactic cos the man will put all the effort in to woo you, and the more effort he has to put into you is when he becomes attached.
Husband and I shagged on the first date, still together over a decade later.

• Heart
Experts taking Ella's side cos GOD FORRRBIDDDD you don't lick the arse of the trans woman

• Heart
Reactions: 55
They do understand that Nathaniel isn’t contractually obliged to fancy Ella? If he doesn’t find him attractive he’s allowed to say so.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Anyone else getting vibes Poundland Beyoncé is just biding her time to go full radio rental, I could almost feel her eyes rolling at Paul and Tash

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poor Ixpert Mel must come all the way over here and think what the duck is wrong with British people 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ella and Nathanial both want a big straight acting macho bloke, they're not attracted to each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I get the sense that the experts won’t really listen to Nathaniel’s concerns and will just side with Ella on everything.

Reactions: 28
Nathaniel signed up for a relationship with a bloke, not someone parodying a woman.

Reactions: 28
Why are they even staying (Ella and Nathaniel) he clearly doesn't want to be with a women (trans even so)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.