Married at First Sight UK #4 I'd do anything for a finger but I don’t want your spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shona… run and run very fast. This walking std will suck the life out of you!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
To absolutely no one's surprise, Brad is a prick.

Who could have ever seen this coming!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
And here we have the classic bait and switch. Lovebomb then criticise. I bet his exes have some stories to tell.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Just as I suspected, Brad got what he wanted and has now turned into a knob. Saying that, I do find Shona very full on and immature. She acts like a teenager.

Reactions: 23
Brad is just another example of a manipulative, negging fuckboy hiding under the guise of spirituality ☸ he was loving tearing Shona down faaaarrrr too much

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sometimes I think about dating again, then I remember that there are men like this head in the world and I think hmm, maybe not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh my god Brad is so bleeping creepy - his dead shark eyes with no shine in them, he's soooo bleeping patronising to her - "you don't know responsibility because you don't have a chaaaald" oh so owning your own property and looking after a living breathing animal that needs training and walking isn't a responsibility and that makes her immature? Don't take someone down just coz they don't have a kid

Never thought I'd be sticking up for Shona but here we are

• Heart
Reactions: 46
They should have matched him with Alyssa from the Australia series. They could have raised THEIR CHAAAIILLDDS together 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I would never dream of speaking to someone how Brad just spoke to Shona within minutes of knowing her. Let alone being spoke to like that id be gone. Talking to her like a child.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.