Married at First Sight UK #4 I'd do anything for a finger but I don’t want your spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Revolting. He can stick his magical healing crystals where the sun don't shine, although he'd probably enjoy that :sick:
sd.gif

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I hope some of the other couples get a bit more airtime at tomorrow’s commitment ceremony. I don’t think I can cope with another argument about spoons

Reactions: 19
I have no words that is the most chaotic first dinner party I’ve seen on mafs uk anyway, total tit show but we love it. Brad and Shona are as cringe as nails down a chalkboard porscha is Alyssa from last years mafs aus 2.0. Set looks stunning compared to the scrapyard they used last year that is all 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
One thing that annoyed me was when they boys and girls were being introduced for apparently the first time they kept saying I’ve heard so much about you

From who? When?

Reactions: 24
Shona is very beggy.... im not a fan at all.
Porsha, go to bed hun it's late.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Poor Terrence, it's like ten thousand spoons, and all he needs is a wife!! At least it didn't rain on his wedding daaaaaay!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Poor Terrence, it's like ten thousand spoons, and all he needs is a wife!! At least it didn't rain on his wedding daaaaaay!!!
‘It’s like meeting the man of my dreams… and then realising she’s a beautiful wife’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Catching up on tonights ep and my OH is watching for the first time. He absolutely refuses to believe that Peggy is 32. Reckons she’s 45 minimum! That’s what bad aesthetics does for you.

Reactions: 26
Watched it earlier on my break in work and one of the nurses is trans and was so excited for Ella. How disappointed she was tonight jaysus how vulgar is she ?? Disappointing !! Not even been fingered .. sorry 🫠🤢

Long face and tattoos, what's up with their pda ? What you making up for ? Why ye insecure 🕵️‍♂️

Porscha is just acting and it's so bad.

Peggy looks like Vogue Williams with smaller eyes. Same surgeon tho xxxx

Back to work I go lol
---
She l
Catching up on tonights ep and my OH is watching for the first time. He absolutely refuses to believe that Peggy is 32. Reckons she’s 45 minimum! That’s what bad aesthetics does for you.
She looks 45 also the awfullllll dated eyeliner under her eyes.. makes them look smaller lol

Reactions: 18
I don't get why Porscha is here?
Did she really think they were gonna give her a millionaire? Lol
And any man that meets her after, now has footage of her antics
---
Shona is very beggy.... im not a fan at all.
Porsha, go to bed hun it's late.
Shona is the type to forgive Brad for cheating because "it was only anal. Not love"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s the awkward editing that ruins the show for me, it’s too short they need to make 90 minute episodes like the Australian one so we get more context

Reactions: 12
One thing that annoyed me was when they boys and girls were being introduced for apparently the first time they kept saying I’ve heard so much about you

From who? When?
I presumed the bride/grooms told their partners about who they had met at the hen/stag. Not sure if they do any more stuff together before the weddings - there is an OK feature of the brides together in wedding dresses, but not sure when this was shot.

Reactions: 7
I cannot get my partner to watch but I mention parts of it to him. If he looks at the screen he keeps asking "oh is that the trans one?" It is always Peggy when he asks 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I cannot get my partner to watch but I mention parts of it to him. If he looks at the screen he keeps asking "oh is that the trans one?" It is always Peggy when he asks 😬🤣
Peggy does look trans, it's true. False as duck anyway.

Not sure that I'll be able to stick nine weeks' worth of this. Mind you, Mr Lickin quite likes it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.