Married at First Sight UK #4 I'd do anything for a finger but I don’t want your spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know Porscha and Terrence will stay in the experiment just for some extra air time despite them hating each other with real DISTAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 51
This Brad creeps me out. Every time he talks about the moon and stars and rearranging his chakra I'm thinking, that's just code for wanting anal right?

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Thread title giving me more joy than Shona's crystals right now...

Ps not the kitkat advert ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think any of us can possibly imagine what courage it takes to come out in a social setting given what some people can be like towards trans people these days
Yeah, some people be like "but you can't actually magically change sex though"

Monsters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This Brad creeps me out. Every time he talks about the moon and stars and rearranging his chakra I'm thinking, that's just code for wanting anal right?

Brad trying to get into Miss PG Pillow Princess's bumhole 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
How long until Shona starts telling his kid she’s his new Mummy and asking if he wants brothers and sisters

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Omg I’ve finally realised who Porscha reminded me of with the way she said “Disdain”! Exactly how Harriet in Wild Child speaks when she’s being Lizzie Bennett and talking to Freddy

IMG_9903.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brad and Shona are too much. And he reminds me of m&ms.That advent with the guy who prunes flowers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.