Married at First Sight UK #4 I'd do anything for a finger but I don’t want your spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime they play that "I love you too baby" clip I wanna shuv a knife up my vag

• Haha
Reactions: 33
For being so in love, he’s being quite brutal and she’s not taking it well AT ALL

Reactions: 43
Nice editing to make it look like giraffe was quick to criticise annoying voice lass ha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was expecting him to say something like "I just wish you'd put yourself first sometimes instead of always being amazing and thinking of others"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
he's done the classic, my dicks had enough after telling you i love you and now i'm bored

Reactions: 33
Feel a bit sorry for Shona...kinda getting the feeling she wouldn't do whatever weird sex thing it is he likes and now he's just going in on her in every way possible

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.