Married at First Sight UK #4 I'd do anything for a finger but I don’t want your spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shona and Brad are just going to crash and burn half way through! I’m sure there’s areas they haven’t touched yet where there may be conflict. I’ll wait and see

Reactions: 21
Shona and Brad are just going to crash and burn half way through! I’m sure there’s areas they haven’t touched yet where there may be conflict. I’ll wait and see
I'm not sure there are any areas those two haven't touched.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
My lettuce is still fresh in the fridge… will liz truss and lovely Tom outlast it?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
shona and brad remind me of me and my first love 😭🔫 just sex and lust and making people uncomfortable at the dinner table

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These two 'consummating the marriage' must've been like someone dropping two planks of wood in vaguely the same direction

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Nothing wrong with her not fancying him, but don't duck him when you know he has trust issues and when you fine well know you don't fancy the lad.

Reactions: 42
I’m baffled why Sid from Ice Age slept with him when she doesn’t even like him, let alone fancy him… was the long awaited cuddle that good?!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.