Married at First Sight UK #4 I'd do anything for a finger but I don’t want your spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m baffled why Sid from Ice Age slept with him when she doesn’t even like him, let alone fancy him… was the long awaited cuddle that good?!
Yep they skipped the all important ‘whatnot’ stage 😬

Reactions: 2
Is it just me, or does Thomas look a bit like Mehdi from LI? Keep expecting the French accent when he speaks🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As much as the image of Brad's orgasmic wowzer whilst he gets pegged with a crystal skull is amusing, I bet he is one of these clowns who thinks he hasn't 'completed' sex with his partner until anal has happened.

Reactions: 7
Thomas isn't a bad looking boy at all, he's just boring. He's been very clearly hurt and destroyed by his past relationship and the poor bleep shouldn't be on mafs yet. He needs some deep therapy. I feel sorry for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Can imagine that's how Kwasi Kwarteng felt when Liz Truss sacked him and ignored him after that shithell if a budget

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If Thomas is single again in the near future I genuinely would consider a date 😂🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.