Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The man has a little bum hole mouth and a wifi symbol tattooed on his cheek ffs and he’s got 2 women fighting over him?! Stop the world I wanna get off

my boyfriend is watching for like the first time and he said wow imagine not only having those wank tattoos on your face but also those weird little cornrows, what a prick 😂😂 it’s tickled him and every now and then he’s laughing to himself at his hair 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

GossWhore

VIP Member
Me: I'm not getting invested in MAFS this year

Also me: leaves the work event early because of "important matters"

I NEED TO KNOW IF KWAME HAS A HOUSE

• Haha

Quackers

VIP Member
This thread is gold. Honestly E4 should sponsor it. It’s like a collective gogglebox

also my son called Matt crinkly cut crisps tonight and I laughed so much.

• Haha

Tobodee

VIP Member
does Whitney really expecting us to believe that if tattooed SPH was the husband picked out for her and walked down the aisle with his face scribblings she wouldn’t have rolled her eyes?!!!! Pah!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Ellen

Chatty Member
Kwame deffo was trying to leave last night so they didn’t have to do the homestay.

Reactions: 43

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I fucking love Zoe, she says everything so succinctly and calmly! Wish I was like that. I'd be too scared to speak up to SPH

SPH knows she is right, which is why he is so rude to her 😤

al255

VIP Member
Basically Kwame doesn’t want to take her back to his house cos he’s got a gf I bet 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Can I just ask yourself Whitney, do you think you’ve done anything wrong

Yes, I overplucked my eyebrows in the 90s and no amount of serum will make them grow back

• Haha

pommobear

VIP Member
God I love Zoe. I often think how nice it would be to be a lesbian. Sadly I am very straight so have to put up with men.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Notredamn

VIP Member
Kwarme was scrambling to dodge the home visits. He was hoping the ixperts would be impressed that he suggested they got what they came for, agree they should leave and wave them off happily 😂
Surely not a partner as that would always have come out. Maybe a case of housebarrassment? Or similar

• Haha
Reactions: 41

ScarlettOHaha

Not relevant but I’ve just put bbc2 on for Newsnight and there was a man lying on a bed with his knob out and it was tied to a string on the ceiling. Good grief.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41