Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt having the audacity to speak to our Zoe like that! He is a patronising prick. Imagine him treating you like that when your trying to raise an issue in a relationship.

Reactions: 46
I bleeping love Zoe, she says everything so succinctly and calmly! Wish I was like that. I'd be too scared to speak up to SPH

SPH knows she is right, which is why he is so rude to her 😤

Reactions: 43
Whitney confirming that cunty is as cunty does. Sat there bold as brass, elongating her words as if it’s an effort to even get them out.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm telling you be cause Matt isn't sexually attracted to Zoe or Gemma he talks to them like that

VILE

• Heart
Reactions: 38
When he said 'I don't value your opinion' Zoe should have said 'alright then your tattoos are tit, you have shepherd's pie hair and a mouth like a cat's hole.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Matt is a bleep how he speaks to women, but I don't think he's done anything wrong. Whitney made it clear she wasn't into Duka, Matt made it clear he didn't want to sniff Gemmas fish pie. Gemma wouldn't let go cos she wanted a go on his pogo stick. Now she's being dramatic.

Get over it, don't stick around when someone's told you veryyy clearly you're not what they want. You're asking to be hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I bleeping love Zoe, she says everything so succinctly and calmly! Wish I was like that. I'd be too scared to speak up to SPH

SPH knows she is right, which is why he is so rude to her 😤
I think he’s homophobic secretly and that’s why he speaks to her like that, he doesn’t value what she says despite how calmly and eloquently she’s able to put things.

Not just homophobic but I could imagine him to be quite sexist too

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.