Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
George has a fear of humiliation? The George who was Googling his wife to check her backstory, having tantrums about it and throwing it back in her face? Fucking hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Fmf17

Chatty Member
Screaming that Thomas literally walks out like that every time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 enjoy your relationship bye

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Elles20

VIP Member
I have just caught up on last night's episode.

I cringed when Gemma said "but we're married!!". No you're not Gemma, and you barely had a relationship with him!! There is no way she developed feelings for this guy who has treated her like this from day 1. I get the lust as she loved the look of him but come on... It's just the rejection she's holding on to.

• Heart

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Jonathan is so ignorant. Doesn't matter how much of a good person you are, if you say shitty things, people will be offended. Is he okay? Who raised him?

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I mean Gemma fucked it from day one, trying to wack his willy out infront of her mam, quite literally begging for sex within 10 minutes of meeting him. She's repulsive.

She's very insecure and needs therapy for whatever hurt she's been through that makes her behave the way she did.

al255

VIP Member
GEMMA YOU ARE NOT LEGALLY MARRIED. GEMMA YOU AND SPH DID NOT HAVE A FRIENDSHIP LET ALONE A RELATIONSHIP, GOD FORBID A LEGALLY BINDING MARRIAGE!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

GossWhore

VIP Member
I'm telling you be cause Matt isn't sexually attracted to Zoe or Gemma he talks to them like that

VILE

• Heart

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I fucking love Zoe, she says everything so succinctly and calmly! Wish I was like that. I'd be too scared to speak up to SPH

SPH knows she is right, which is why he is so rude to her 😤
I think he’s homophobic secretly and that’s why he speaks to her like that, he doesn’t value what she says despite how calmly and eloquently she’s able to put things.

Not just homophobic but I could imagine him to be quite sexist too