Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss ixpert John so much.

I’m ill with Covid and I might be a bit overly emotional, but we need him! Why he he not on every series?

I’m pretty sure Mel lives in the UK potentially or splits her time between the two which is why she’s in the UK series

As if my battery died. Surely if they were going to say no to letting them stay they’d of done it tonight.
I’m sure I read that they paused filming to decide what they were gonna do about Shitney and SPH

Reactions: 10
How can kwame go on about wanting to leave the experiment and give it a go in the real world if he won't let her in his house? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Not relevant but I’ve just put bbc2 on for Newsnight and there was a man lying on a bed with his knob out and it was tied to a string on the ceiling. Good grief.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
How any girl would want to be with Matt is beyond me, he is rude to women, smirks in peoples face and eats with his mouth open.
He’s a head. Thinks he is better than everyone.

Reactions: 37
They’ll let them stay because it’ll make good tv - there will be more drama about it from everyone else.

I don’t like either of them and their smugness. And their sneakiness. Gemma and Duka may not have been in seriousrelationships with them, but they were there to give it a go.

JoHnathon is clearly trying to make a friend by saying them still being there isn’t a problem. I think I’m the next episode they’ll come back as a thruple.

Reactions: 17
I’m watching late and haven’t read any posts yet. Wondering if Thomas found April using the white stuff at that house party and told George? Which George didn’t know about. That’s why he has trust issues and why he moved out. But that’s why it’s not been broadcast as to what is the issue with them all. I can’t see Adrian defending Thomas without reason.
Just to add - no accusation and I may be very wrong, i know her behaviour has led to suspicions before though and I can’t think of many reasons they can’t discuss the reason for fallout on a show that tells you personal details like this.

Reactions: 8
What was Adrian trying to expose about George ? They wouldn’t let him speak
Ok I'm not sure if this is THE THING but Adrian said on insta that
George and April were the first 2 to know about Whitney/Matt and in his words instigated it

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ve managed to neglect my job, home life & children enough to binge watch this series this past week & catch up - so there is absolutely no way I can’t catch up on these threads too !! Can some please tell me what SNH stands for, in relation to Matt.
Also when he went in for that kiss his mouth looked like a tortoise & I can’t unsee it !! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve managed to neglect my job, home life & children enough to binge watch this series this past week & catch up - so there is absolutely no way I can’t catch up on these threads too !! Can some please tell me what SNH stands for, in relation to Matt.
Also when he went in for that kiss his mouth looked like a tortoise & I can’t unsee it !! :ROFLMAO:
SPH - Shepards Pie Head 😂 because his hair is raked like the top of a shepards pie

1664402180377.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.