Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not relevant but I’ve just put bbc2 on for Newsnight and there was a man lying on a bed with his knob out and it was tied to a string on the ceiling. Good grief.
The things Paxman will do to get his jollies these days…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kwarme was scrambling to dodge the home visits. He was hoping the ixperts would be impressed that he suggested they got what they came for, agree they should leave and wave them off happily 😂
Surely not a partner as that would always have come out. Maybe a case of housebarrassment? Or similar

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m just watching now - read the thread first, priorities and all.

Kasia is fierce and a whole vibe 🔥
Matt is an embarrassment. Those vests and his fake image. I would not be able to eat at a table with him shovelling food in his mouth with his elbows high. Shocking for a grown man.

I get really frustrated at the poor communication. Thomas et al , all storming off when the shouting over each other doesn’t work. How are they able to manage healthy relationships in the real world?

Still love Zoe 💕

Love Mels earrings - anyone got any idea where they’re from? I’ve googled furiously but no luck so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry have skipped a lot of pages but just wanted to say that if Gemma weren’t such a bitter nob then I would feel much sorrier for her

Reactions: 14

Matt is an embarrassment. Those vests and his fake image. I would not be able to eat at a table with him shovelling food in his mouth with his elbows high. Shocking for a grown man.

I get really frustrated at the poor communication. Thomas et al , all storming off when the shouting over each other doesn’t work. How are they able to manage healthy relationships in the real world?

Still love Zoe 💕

Love Mels earrings - anyone got any idea where they’re from? I’ve googled furiously but no luck so far.
Mel looked ace tonight.

Zoe seems like a really decent person, Sophie also - which I'm surprised at my shift in thought about her, considering how mafs first tried to show her.

Thomas is hilarious, BUT can imagine v v hard work to be with. Unless once your gain his trust "he let's you in" I just think of so many bloody slamming doors & picture slams lol

Matt totally gives me the green bile 🤢🤢🤢 I'm guessing you'll know exactly what I mean & how I say & hear it too

Hoping you are feeling as well as you can be today x

• Heart

Still love Zoe 💕

Try the butler and Wilson link.... they do fashion accessories... might be there ?

She posted this on her insta and was wearing the outfit she had on last night
🥰🥰

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whitney said at the ceremony last night that she was forced to behave like a schoolgirl and something like her best friend having to send messages for her, which implied to me that April had a hand in this strange coupling
she definitely did - when Matt was talking about her on the couch and how he’d had to ask her friend if what he was seeing was right…April and George actually were smiling and laughing encouraging it!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Why does Matts top match his hair?

I agree with other posters who said Matt is aggressive to Zoe because she’s sexually unavailable to him. I’d also add it’s because she’s clearly not intimidated by him and is articulate and intelligent.

K is shady as duck. He’s definitely here as a platform to raise the status of his business and has come to an agreement with K.

Whitney is behaving like a proper cheater minimising the impact her choices have had on others and refusing to accept that her behaviour has hurt others. Selfish.

Haribo is really thick and can’t conclude a sentence effectively or communicate his thoughts. He seems very immature for his age.

Thanks @tilly27 today is a good day 🥰

Try the butler and Wilson link.... they do fashion accessories... might be there ?

She posted this on her insta and was wearing the outfit she had on last night
🥰🥰

Thank you for this 🌟

• Heart
There is definitely an alliance with Gapril and Whatt. April was definitely facilitating What’s hook up.

I bet Adrian knows a lot of secrets about April as George has been yapping to him. Would love to see the bits of the show that end up on the cutting room floor.

Reactions: 21
SPH is so gross on instagram, cause he’s constantly talking and then sniffs so much like he can’t blow his nose or has been on the blow. He does it all the time and it’s so gross, he is trying to be sexy and eye duck himself constantly in the camera putting arms up and acting like he doesn’t care. I hope they’re not allowed to stay, they’re so boring and icky
I actually want them stay, think it will be interesting to see their compatibility, cos I'm not buying it. But at the same time, I think if they've only got a few weeks left then what's the point.

Reactions: 7
There is definitely an alliance with Gapril and Whatt. April was definitely facilitating What’s hook up.

I bet Adrian knows a lot of secrets about April as George has been yapping to him. Would love to see the bits of the show that end up on the cutting room floor.
Me too! I totally agree that April is on something. Mr Licking reckons that they look like they're wearing masks.

Reactions: 6
Matt has said in his Insta… that after the eruption at Chanita’s he had t spoken to Gemma for 6 days.. and he wanted to leave but the producers asked him to go on the break and at that dinner was the first time he had spoken to Gemma…. Sounds like they had both checked out and as usual it’s just being edited for the drama… I must say the UK versions seems far more rushed and badly edited in comparison to AUS version
Yeah there’s less episodes and it feels sometimes that we’ve missed out a while scene or they skip to the next event and your like hang on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.