Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find these beginning forced chats and little mini groups so boring, we don’t need recaps. One of the reason I hate American /aussie reality shows- so much filler!

Reactions: 19
April’s hairline is so satisfying to look at
SPH walks like he’s the Big I Am 🤮

Reactions: 5
Did shitney really just say like I drove over her grandma?? After what happened to her mum

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Also Whitney- Gemma was extra? Says you knobbing pie head within minutes of him dumping Gemma.

Reactions: 10
@aimzalicious brill recap ❤ had to take Thomas with his curtains to be my pfp

@HaloGirl Sorry I hadn't time to search the thread for all the suggestions I was tattling at work and I dint think the boss would approve 🤣
Don’t blame you in the slightest. But do think there’s a bit of hierarchy on this thread. Just my opinion. ❤

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I have to log out now it's recording on my planner not watching it to 10pm so don't want to read what happened 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.