Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is Kwame’s game? Good on Kasia for calling him out on it!

does anyone know how they decide who’s houses they go to on home stays? Why didn’t they go to Kasia’s house instead I wonder

Reactions: 20
So Kwame wants to leave the experiment because they are so strong but doesn't want her to come to his house.

Sure, Jan.

Fishy AF. Like Gemma's self proclaimed vag.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So Kwame wanted to leave the process because he thought they didn't need anymore help, yet he won't let her inside his house 🤯
That’s why he wanted to leave, so the home stays wouldnt be filmed. He also had no family at the wedding. He MUST live with his baby mother.

Reactions: 36
Basically lost my car, took nearly most of a day to find it, had something to eat and then was violently ill for 8 hours (car still missing at this point), snapped the heel off my boot, ripped my new coat and then when car was finally located it broke down on the way home. Aside from all that I wasn't very impressed by Blackpool in general. Few years ago now but won't be forgotten and definitely won't be going back 😂

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Naah, despite her odd dress sense Kasia deserves better than this waste man

Reactions: 43
Kwame deffo sleeps on his mum's sofa bed
George makes me want to puke even more what an absolute prick driving around in a soft top Merc thinking he's god's gift 🤢🤢🤢
Bet he'd be the type of guy who'd rev his 1.2 Corsa at all the girls when he was younger, hoping one of them would flash a tit for him

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Basically lost my car, took nearly most of a day to find it, had something to eat and then was violently ill for 8 hours (car still missing at this point), snapped the heel off my boot, ripped my new coat and then when car was finally located it broke down on the way home. Aside from all that I wasn't very impressed by Blackpool in general. Few years ago now but won't be forgotten and definitely won't be going back
Ohhh mate that sounds a shite day. X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What’s he hiding? A wife already? Two wives? A pack of girlfriends?
Run for the hills Kasia - he’s so dodgy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Kwame is a secret hoarder and his house is full of piss bottles pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.