Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The man has a little bum hole mouth and a wifi symbol tattooed on his cheek ffs and he’s got 2 women fighting over him?! Stop the world I wanna get off

my boyfriend is watching for like the first time and he said wow imagine not only having those wank tattoos on your face but also those weird little cornrows, what a prick 😂😂 it’s tickled him and every now and then he’s laughing to himself at his hair 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Can't say Whitney isn't talking sense there tho. Gemma wouldn't let go. Matt made is sooo clear he didn't want her, but she just wouldn't accept it.
Matt has said in his Insta… that after the eruption at Chanita’s he had t spoken to Gemma for 6 days.. and he wanted to leave but the producers asked him to go on the break and at that dinner was the first time he had spoken to Gemma…. Sounds like they had both checked out and as usual it’s just being edited for the drama… I must say the UK versions seems far more rushed and badly edited in comparison to AUS version

Reactions: 16
Matt is a bleep how he speaks to women, but I don't think he's done anything wrong. Whitney made it clear she wasn't into Duka, Matt made it clear he didn't want to sniff Gemmas fish pie. Gemma wouldn't let go cos she wanted a go on his pogo stick. Now she's being dramatic.

Get over it, don't stick around when someone's told you veryyy clearly you're not what they want. You're asking to be hurt.
He is acting very aggressively towards anyone pointing out their behaviour was bollocks and mocks the process.

Reactions: 23
Why is it when I look at shitney and SPH I just see him going at it on top growling with a red face with smelly sweat dripping off his hair and face 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Matt is a bleep how he speaks to women, but I don't think he's done anything wrong. Whitney made it clear she wasn't into Duka, Matt made it clear he didn't want to sniff Gemmas fish pie. Gemma wouldn't let go cos she wanted a go on his pogo stick. Now she's being dramatic.

Get over it, don't stick around when someone's told you veryyy clearly you're not what they want. You're asking to be hurt.
So he should have left last week.

Reactions: 12
Can I just ask yourself Whitney, do you think you’ve done anything wrong

Yes, I overplucked my eyebrows in the 90s and no amount of serum will make them grow back

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Come on Gemma, does Whitney look like she gives a tit about girl code?

Reactions: 24
Gemma is screaming girl code but Whitney owes Gemma nothing - they’re not friends. Girl code isn’t just this universal don’t duck other girls over thing

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.