Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adrian saod last night on Instagram he might reveal what he was going to say and that he’s undecided.. tonight he’s out drinking and put a question box and said he’s 2 cocktails down… we may get him to spill the tea whilst he answers questions tonight🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Adrian saod last night on Instagram he might reveal what he was going to say and that he’s undecided.. tonight he’s out drinking and put a question box and said he’s 2 cocktails down… we may get him to spill the tea whilst he answers questions tonight🤞🏻🤞🏻
Keep us updated. I don't follow them on ig

• Heart
Reactions: 5
yes that’s what she explained it as
Although that would have been after the fish comment, the throbbing pussy (My husband clutched his pearls at that point) and whatever other vulgarity she decided was attractive 'getting to know you' chit chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Me: I'm not getting invested in MAFS this year

Also me: leaves the work event early because of "important matters"

I NEED TO KNOW IF KWAME HAS A HOUSE

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Thomas's Instagram stories earlier mentioned that more happened in the hot tub than April said, so perhaps why George was so worked up about it. Maybe that's what Adrian was going to reveal.

(The story where Thomas says he's eating a scotch egg if anyone can bear going through 100 posts 😑)

I think that 90% of them are there for the exposure. No doubt they'll all come out emotionally bruised but better off financially.

Thomas has really grown on me.. him and Captain Curtains forever! 💙
Thomas has done a reel explaining some things in his personal life regarding his Mum and April during filming like last nights episode if anyone wants to check it out.

Anyway I am here with my doritos and salsa and I bet I end up eating the whole big bag lol they’re so moreish xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Kwame has fake as duck written all over him. So many red flags this season.

Reactions: 18
Don’t know if it’s Been mentioned but I think it’s highly hypocritical of barcode hair Matt to say to Whitney he couldn’t resist ripping her clothes off when the whole time he was moaning about Gemma being sexual towards him.
That man is just a walking ick. Can’t stand him. Or her.. I really hope they’re not allowed another chance!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm so ready for MAFS & the thread tonight - I've been at a family funeral all day and some family are round to stay and they've been discussing the matter of toasters and bread and what slice is best and if you should put bread in landscape or portrait 🤯

20210113_124829.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I know it's been said before but imagine if a man had acted like Gemma essentially demanding sex from their new 'spouse'. Would the experts have wanted to unpack why a man is demanding sex & trying to find excuses?

I am still wondering exactly what Gemma did when Matt said she was masterbating in a restaurant. Is he saying she was touching herself or just moaning & groaning? I need more information 🤣
I’m pretty sure she said that they had oysters and she held one up and wiggled her tongue over it for a couple of seconds while laughing…

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.