Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First pic I take it he didn't win that 60k 🤣🤣

Is that the full on friend who showed up a couple of weeks ago then nothing since? That pic is so old he got that manky nose ring in
If went all infected 🤢

Marcus heating up his carbonara 🤣
06F90072-939B-4CB1-8725-83C0E370DD6A.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone keep on night watch? My Vinstincts tell me it's all about to come to a head.
Ok for a start Vinstincts - genius 😂😂😂

Im on a night shift tonight and “touch wood” i dont have a lot of work on so i’ll keep an eye out and get screenshots if he has an MMMM but the fact that comments are off and he can’t really get drunk with his mates since he doesn’t have any, means that my hopes aren’t as high and unfortunately i think the boring beg will be in bed comfort eating grapes as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good morning beauts it's no longer payday. Disappointed at the lack of late night action but today is a new day and we enter it with hope and wishful thinking. Here's some ✉ 💐 s for all!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When this losing weight faze he’s going through flops it wouldn’t surprise me if he did a ‘Supersize me’ style challenge. Do you remember that guy in the early 2000’s who are nothing but McDonald’s and asked them to Supersize it each time? I’ve called it here first 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
When this losing weight faze he’s going through flops it wouldn’t surprise me if he did a ‘Supersize me’ style challenge. Do you remember that guy in the early 2000’s who are nothing but McDonald’s and asked them to Supersize it each time? I’ve called it here first 😂😂😂😂
Haha I remember him. Plot twist Marcus turns to heroin in a final desperate attempt to lose the weight, leaving Sid furious as it means she needs to work more hours to afford his habit. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you remember when he used to do stuff and this thread would move really fast? Those were the days.

• Sad
  • Haha
So is he weighing himself every other day now? Does that mean he can treat himself every time? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.