Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he wants to be back doing only fans when he's lost the weight and he reckons it's been approved now, this time next week he'll be saying he's down to 12stone

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
Big Mac, huge carvery and meatless pork pies, what will Marcus eat next?? then tell countless lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry marcus but im a size 8 with loads of will power and discipline. i train most days, run marathon, i track my calories. Good for you for having will power for less than a week tho kid👍

Reactions: 10
That post about only fans is suspicious to me it seems cleverly cropped, I don't know anything about it but if he was already on that site why would he need to be approved again to start up??

Reactions: 12
1AA068DE-911C-4DE3-85D1-F4D5FE5A8E1E.png

You’re right Marcus hun, I do lack the willpower to intermittently starve myself, shovel junk and processed shite down my gullet, lie to and con my online followers, use and abuse people and twist situations to perpetually appear as the victim. Ya got me there beaut 😘🤷‍♀️💚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooh that sexy face, makes me almost wanna leap back over the fence 😂🤢

01CED242-1AD7-4ACD-9178-2309DA510016.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.