Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok that tt live was boring as duck. But he rushed to the window saying I think my mums back, turned out all the lights then whispered I’ve got to go beauts my mums back WTF
He's such a freak, I'm not on tik tok so he better not be sly and do his lives there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve got a feeling his mum has banned him from going live. He done it the other day on Facebook too. You can see the panic in his face when he realises she’s home

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve got a feeling his mum has banned him from going live. He done it the other day on Facebook too. You can see the panic in his face when he realises she’s home
Yes he did you, could be right there his last lives have been when Sids not home makes sense abit

New thread time too beauts am I right in saying spaceraider has won?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.