Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20220208_174031.jpg

He's in Aldi beauts looking at movie jigsaws, now we all know what he's really doing in Aldi since he told us that's where he gets his slimming microwave carbonaras and mac cheese 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Phew 😂

Reactions: 2
I made a Marcus Tattle thread wordle. Have a go!

Haha brilliant!

Btw I’ve got a foolproof way of proving vincent comes to this thread on a regular basis -

Beggy, that picture you’ve uploaded of your cat has your postcode and (i assume sids) mobile number on it, as clear as your desperation, you might want to delete it before actual trolls see it and harrass old sid and she gives you a beating with the family heirloom!

I wont repost it on here even though he’s made it public as its not sid’s fault he’s completely oblivious

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hey beauts, I hope you’re all fine and fabulous! 🥰

I’ve just watched the car crash live and thank you @KJ-2022 for recording it. Is there any recording with Beggy’s sister please? I read comments on #14 about his sister being on a live but I wasn’t sure if there’s a video with her on or not? Thank you.

I know the next thread will already be decided but from me just watching the live…Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus gets pissed to cry and snot on lives so Amy Jayne doesn’t have to work a day in her life! 🤬

Method behind his madness…behave like the absolute twit that he is, film it live for the world and it’s dog to see to make sure that no (self respecting) employer would ever want him working at their establishment! 😤
♥ xxx

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion.
Marcus is getting his shroom out for dough, Carvery on a sunday he can’t say no.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Go on then I'll have a cheeky final crack at thread title suggestion.

Lost 8lb in just a week,
So shut ya trap Sid, wind in ya beak.

• Haha
It’s all the healthy, health bollucks that is getting old. The only healthy thing he does is pop the ‘odd grape’ and veg off a roast once a week. The rest of the time it’s high fat, high salt garbage. You can calorie deficit on garbage but it’s not healthy. The only thing keeping that kid from a scurvy is that weekly roast!
Didn’t he say recently that he only eats 1300 calories a day? 🤥 1300 calories for his breakfast more like! 🥱

• Haha
Thanks to @spagooter for the brilliant thread title 😭 you guys just kill me thread through through thread

As we were beauts if someone wants to do a fabulous recap they're welcome too xo
U seen marcus begger on TT now. Jeez watch this space

Reactions: 3
I don’t know how to play wordle! Is it guessing a 5 letter word then?

Ignore me I channeled the Beauts and the Beast and smashed it

15D114DA-283E-48FD-AC9A-4F0893DC3307.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Beauts he live on tik tok. Some one asked him if he remembered doing a video for them on meemo he said no I’ve done over 200. Sure Marcus 🤥🤥🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok that tt live was boring as duck. But he rushed to the window saying I think my mums back, turned out all the lights then whispered I’ve got to go beauts my mums back WTF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.