Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the comments praising him telling him he looks amazing and you can see a difference! He looks the frigging same to me don't know where they looking 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s all the healthy, health bollucks that is getting old. The only healthy thing he does is pop the ‘odd grape’ and veg off a roast once a week. The rest of the time it’s high fat, high salt garbage. You can calorie deficit on garbage but it’s not healthy. The only thing keeping that kid from a scurvy is that weekly roast!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s all the healthy, health bollucks that is getting old. The only healthy thing he does is pop the ‘odd grape’ and veg off a roast once a week. The rest of the time it’s high fat, high salt garbage. You can calorie deficit on garbage but it’s not healthy. The only thing keeping that kid from a scurvy is that weekly roast!
Yup this 🙄 Except that’s Sid’s roast plate with the veg on innit 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surprised he hasn't said 'I'm having one grape that's the secret to my weight loss' next he'll be doubling up to two grapes then claiming he's lost double the pounds 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone would think he had lost 8stone in 8 days 🤣🤣 he looks no different

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
A portion controlled ready meal in the evening ffs those meals are the worst things u can eat! What about the carvery he had the mcdonalds? Full of bullshit

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.