Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s really trying to oversell the fact he’s the “happiest he’s ever been” isn’t he?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He follows her, she follows him and he's posting now same time she's on writing about him 🤔

Reactions: 6
Hahaha beauts these are great! A MMMM is definitely pending - people who are happy don’t feel they need to convince other people with constant posts.

Also, the picture of when he was at his ‘lowest’ and noone knew, beaut we know you’re bleeping miserable because the harder you try convince us you aren’t, the more obvious it becomes you are deeply unhappy!

I also assumed that was a picture of him eating his dinner tonight, with a picture of the grapes to follow

Reactions: 15
You’re cancelled beaut View attachment 1046936
The only problem there is:

A) he isnt funny - the only time people want him to stop posting is because he is a compulsive liar or exploiting the LLL brigade with data mining scams

B) he spends half his life posting about how we should be taken off the internet, banned from posting etc, and lets be frank - we are bleeping hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone keep on night watch? My Vinstincts tell me it's all about to come to a head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.