Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reposting that he's lost 6lb in a week again even though it was like three days ago he first told us 😒 so he clearly hasn't lost more in that time, not surprising though when he's eaten big macs, a carvery, 3 pork pies, carbonara and washed it down with hot chocolate and more we won't know about in that space of time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve followed Marcus from the start I found him pretty funny back then, then he started with all the tit about wanting to kill himself did my head in, but I’ve had a read on the wiki you have made my afternoon at work pass a little quicker you haven’t disappointed me 😂😂

• Haha
It’s absolutely maddening that he can lose 6 pounds in a tit or at best water weight and now is planning photo shootings and only fans, it’s giving “Bubbles Devere” vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry Naga, but this meme is an opportunity to show my creative skills!

Screenshot_20220207-175959_PicCollage.jpg

• Haha
Can you imagine Marcus going to meet a dealer in sliders and that black coat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m dead

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine Marcus going to meet a dealer in sliders and that black coat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m dead
The dealers high on his supply and does a runner thinking a huge rubbish bag has grown legs and is chasing him (very slowly) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Beauts I come baring awful news. Gutted to have to say this but on the 50 shades of council estate insta they have posted a Vincent meme and a blue tick is asking where he is. ☹☹☹☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Beauts I come baring awful news. Gutted to have to say this but on the 50 shades of council estate insta they have posted a Vincent meme and a blue tick is asking where he is. ☹☹☹☹
He’ll be creaming his neon boxers over this

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But he follows that person 🤣🤣🤣🤣

edit and she follows him. So fishy. Reckon he’s begged her to big him up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh no! He's going to read here about it now and get all excited and smug 😩

Wasn’t this a meal he had at someone’s house…maybe Adelle? Assume it’s a dig at someone saying it was when he was at his lowest.
Does sound like something he'd do

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.