Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
every time Emily is on screen she just gives off the vibe that she thinks she’s better than every one else on the show because she’s got her boyfriend and tit podcast and theyre all squabbling over the same tit as when she left them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
every time Emily is on screen she just gives off the vibe that she thinks she’s better than every one else on the show because she’s got her boyfriend and tit podcast and theyre all squabbling over the same tit as when she left them
I remember her saying Mark-Francis never once acknowledged her, bar a single "hello" during the 3+ years of them appearing on the show simultaneously. I think we are all Mark-Francis in that scenario.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I remember her saying Mark-Francis never once acknowledged her, bar a single "hello" during the 3+ years of them appearing on the show simultaneously. I think we are all Mark-Francis in that scenario.
I knew I liked him for a reason

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone else notice that Ruby avoids eye contact whenever she’s confronted 🤣If she’s going to play the villain she needs to own it.

Reactions: 18
Ruby must be feeling the embarrassment every time Nick posts. That’s her ex. Everyone can see who he left her for and the ridiculous tit they do/post together. I would honestly change my name and join the witness protection programme if I were her. Karma is real!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Pls can we remember how vile Bella was to Inga a few weeks ago? She’s a nasty girl. I don’t like Ruby either but Bella thinks she’s the bees knees when she’s literally a random nobody who only got on the show through Rez and begged everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I've said it before about Tristan in one of these threads but he is just the embodiment of "the nice guy" and he wants everyone to see him being a nice guy and talk about how much better and upstanding he is when compared to his friends. I can't believe I ever thought he was mature and reasonable with Verity when he clearly gives off controlling and smothering vibes. I noticed that he loves talking at the women he dates instead of talking to them. He goes under the radar because his friends look comparatively worse. Rez also does the talking at thing and Lauren should wake up and realize he is not her friend. Rez and Tristan always have their essays and long winded explanations at the ready.

Liv really reminds me of Louise Thompson in a lot of ways. The narcissism and constant victim mentality along with the whisper crying and an army of friends at the ready to defend the bs...don't they ever get tired of being so self involved.

Ruby is trash as usual but I also don't feel so bad for Bella. Now she is getting a taste of what she gladly cosigned with Inga and it doesn't feel nice, does it? Also, glad Yaz disappointed Ruby after she was being all ride and die for against Inga.

The way Liv and Ruby acted when confronted at the spa was ridiculous. Lots of gaslighting and Emily saying it is on the boys only is such a cop out. The women on these shows sure like to act like it is only the men who behave like assholes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I just don't understand why Bella would be attracted to Rez??!?! He looks like her uncle, he looks BAD for someone who isn't even 40 yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Nicole didn’t say anything that wasn’t true. Liv & Tristan did her dirty the last time she was on the show and she did do nothing wrong. Liv telling her to get a job is indeed hilarious. Liv is around 30 years old and still lives off her parents, and that “little business” she has is just something she put her name on so she feels better about herself and can call herself an “entrepreneur”. I bet that the whole company costs far more than it brings in. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 20
I’m not sure there’s many likeable people left. Liv is awful. A snobby, entitled little cow. Tristan believes himself to be the good guy but clearly isn’t. He’s got a controlling vibe about him. Ruby is nasty and unpleasant. Emily is a waste of air. Miles is just disgusting.

Ruby’s ex and his new gf are so utterly grim. Imagine losing half naked on a roundabout 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Same or the way she joined in hating Inga for 0 reason
Nahh, Bella is a piece of work. She takes the side of whoever is flavour of the moment, especially when it involves ruthlessly stabbing her friends in the back. She automatically took Yaz's side when she poached Sam from Inga, then made a sly dig when someone on IG called her out for ignoring Inga during one scene. She then threw Willow, her friend, under the bus by telling Lauren - who she had never met before - that Willow called her cheap and easy etc. I don't for a second believe Willow said any of that. Willow also said Bella was slagging Lauren off herself! Such a two-faced individual. Her and Ruby are one and the same, except Bella plays the "nice as pie" act while Ruby is a straight up witch.

• Heart
Nahh, Bella is a piece of work. She takes the side of whoever is flavour of the moment, especially when it involves ruthlessly stabbing her friends in the back. She automatically took Yaz's side when she poached Sam from Inga, then made a sly dig when someone on IG called her out for ignoring Inga during one scene. She then threw Willow, her friend, under the bus by telling Lauren - who she had never met before - that Willow called her cheap and easy etc. I don't for a second believe Willow said any of that. Willow also said Bella was slagging Lauren off herself! Such a two-faced individual. Her and Ruby are one and the same, except Bella plays the "nice as pie" act while Ruby is a straight up witch.
I agree, awful person and as for ruby I wish she would duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nicole didn’t say anything that wasn’t true. Liv & Tristan did her dirty the last time she was on the show and she did do nothing wrong. Liv telling her to get a job is indeed hilarious. Liv is around 30 years old and still lives off her parents, and that “little business” she has is just something she put her name on so she feels better about herself and can call herself an “entrepreneur”. I bet that the whole company costs far more than it brings in. Embarrassing.
You've hit the nail right on the head. Everything about Liv is naff and she has absolutely no leg to stand on when it comes to slagging off other people's careers. I'm so bored of them peddling her *deep, husky 40-a-day smoker voice* JOMO sex oil on the show. There's nothing less alluring than a lube that's been slathered all over Temps in the promo shots. It's literally the only storyline they can conjure up for her aside from her Groundhog Day break ups/make ups with Tristan. Boring.

Someone also keeps commenting on the MiC Insta about Liv being a cokehead. The responses are hilarious. Some are like "is she really?? I'd never have thought it" and another accused the commenter of being a show insider with a vendetta against Liv.😂 C'mon now,we do have eyes in our heads - you don't need to be an MiC runner to spot the plain bloody obvious.
---
Ruby must be feeling the embarrassment every time Nick posts. That’s her ex. Everyone can see who he left her for and the ridiculous tit they do/post together. I would honestly change my name and join the witness protection programme if I were her. Karma is real!
Imagine publicly being called a beg by Jem Lucy OF ALL PEOPLE 🤣🤣🤣Ruby's never going to live that one down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I just don't understand why Bella would be attracted to Rez??!?! He looks like her uncle, he looks BAD for someone who isn't even 40 yet.
Can’t believe I’m saying this but I can lowkey see the appeal with Rez (if we ignore the fact homeboy is like 5”3). I think he’s intelligent (I think he went to Oxford and genuinely has a real job?), articulate and quite witty. He used to be cute before he ruined himself with plastic surgery or whatever the hell has happened there.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t believe I’m saying this but I can lowkey see the appeal with Rez (if we ignore the fact homeboy is like 5”3). I think he’s intelligent (I think he went to Oxford and genuinely has a real job?), articulate and quite witty. He used to be cute before he ruined himself with plastic surgery or whatever the hell has happened there.
I can see it too....he gets a bit of a ribbing here (to put it mildly lol) but he seems alright and used to be really good looking before he butchered himself. Hopefully he will lay off the fillers or whatever has caused that puffy look and normal service can be resumed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm just putting out that there I can't see it :LOL:. He's cringy, dresses very questionably, speaks like a Poundland Sam Thompson (when the original is already bad enough), is approaching 40 and seemingly regularly haunting Raffles with the boys/lads/chaps (most of which are a decade his junior). He hasn't got the wherewithal or intelligence to be honest with the women he dates even though he's on bloody TV so everyone can see what he's doing and probably most importantly' when you think about Rez's age relative to Ruby's (she's nearly a decade younger than him) how long they were together and how old she'd have been when that started - It's a hard no from me. Invoking his height seems a bit of a low blow but lets face it, he must look pretty tiny cruising round raffles.

Also he seems to like Ruby, which means there surely must be something very wrong with him.

• Haha
unpopular opinion, but I really don't see anything wrong with Ruby and Liv going for dinner with Rez and Tristan. Neither of them owe anything to Bella or Lauren respectively.

Reactions: 8
Is Rez really 36?! You think he’d have grown up a bit. Slightly creepy that he was 26 and Ruby 16 when they started going out. Seems like he’s made a bit more of himself than most of the other idiots.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.