Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New season started 12/10

Ep 1 re-cap:
Olivia and Temps now apparently have something
Willow still pining over Harvey based on the 0 interest he’s shown her over summer
Robbie is very self absorbed and selfish re. Geronimo, Joel is too silly to bin him off for this
Rez’s face is still weird
Ruby is being a witch again after calming down in Corsica

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Following on from the other thread I agree it was ridiculous blaming Freddy for Geronimo coming over they knew the risks when having a threesome , they can't gatekeep London and tell other people not to invite their friends 🤣 I am aware it is all for a storyline but you know

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Getting into an instagram spat with Liv Bently and Ruby Adler was NOT on my bingo card for the day 😂😂 Spot the comment Tattle Fam 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Getting into an instagram spat with Liv Bently and Ruby Adler was NOT on my bingo card for the day 😂😂 Spot the comment Tattle Fam 💀
Just had a peek on there...Liv is spineless. Can it really be called "trolling" when people are simply stating facts to Ruby? What's the worst she's received exactly? "You got your karma"?...which she did.

Rubbing salt in someone's wounds by saying their new ex has said the L-word to her once good friend - with a massive smile across your face - is actual c*nt behaviour. And actually hilarious considering Ruby's ex got another bird's name tattooed on him five minutes after they broke up😅👏👏

Ruby's deleting negative comments from her IG but boy, she doesn't want to see Twitter and how much everyone is berating her.

Reactions: 27
Just had a peek on there...Liv is spineless. Can it really be called "trolling" when people are simply stating facts to Ruby? What's the worst she's received exactly? "You got your karma"?...which she did.

Rubbing salt in someone's wounds by saying their new ex has said the L-word to her once good friend - with a massive smile across your face - is actual c*nt behaviour. And actually hilarious considering Ruby's ex got another bird's name tattooed on him five minutes after they broke up😅👏👏

Ruby's deleting negative comments from her IG but boy, she doesn't want to see Twitter and how much everyone is berating her.
So bizarre from Liv, considering she was saying exactly the same in Mondays episode. Backtracking now, because they've "made up". 🙄
---

So bizarre from Liv, considering she was saying exactly the same in Mondays episode. Backtracking now, because they've "made up".
Why does the cast only protect Ruby and Yas?
Ruby and Yas are at the centre of so much drama and fall-outs amongst the other cast. Their victim mentality is laughable!

Reactions: 17
How is ruby completely fine with yas and Sam? She was literally crying at the dinner table in corsica outraged at yas…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How is ruby completely fine with yas and Sam? She was literally crying at the dinner table in corsica outraged at yas…
Notice she was still a b*tch towards Inga even when she was supposedly taking her side at the dinner table. Her exact words were "I can't believe I'm saying this Inga, but I actually feel for you..." despite them supposedly making up weeks before. Her true colours always shine through.
---
Does anyone else just think Robbie is a selfish entitled prick?
I can't fathom how he's "fallen in love" with some random bloke he knew all of five minutes😂 Robbie is really intense, in his romantic relationships and friendships. I don't think I could mentally deal with him as a mate😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Isn’t Robbie supposed to be bffl with Inga lol and even he and Joel went for dinner w Yas and Sam

I also just do not vibe with Yas at all. I feel like she’s shown no remorse through the entire tristian and Sam situations even off the show on insta/TikTok

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The whole Robbie and Joel stuff needs to be done. It’s just making their relationship so stupid. Yes it’s scripted but do I want to watch this storyline, no I don’t

Reactions: 25
robbie clearly wasnt ready for being out. when he suddenly found and allowed himself to be open with it he went straight in with Joel( who helped him do so by the by) and ok it must be being like gorwing up teenager whos finding sexual interest for the first time. but then do the right soddin thing and leave others alone. Joel doesnt deserve to be in the middle of it and i dont know why hes seemingly been so gracious about it. Robbie go do your new found gay freedom but stop hurting others in the process. nothing excuses that.

Reactions: 12
I think I'm in the minority but I don't like Joel. He was super mean to Inga for no reason and was also being weird telling Freddie that he can't invite Geromino. Wish they could just bin off the whole storyline it's rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If I was Joel I’d walk away from Robbie. Robbie wants the best of both worlds, a relationship and exploring sex with other men. It’ll end badly.

• Heart
I wonder if Rez and Ruby attempt 500 is on the cards
She'll most likely end up shagging him for validation, he'll catch feelings from it and try to win her over, but she won't be interested. Groundhog Day, basically.
---
I think I'm in the minority but I don't like Joel. He was super mean to Inga for no reason and was also being weird telling Freddie that he can't invite Geromino. Wish they could just bin off the whole storyline it's rubbish.
If he's getting THAT triggered by the bloke visiting London, then it speaks volumes about how insecure he is in his own relationship, and doesn't trust his own partner. I'm sure Geronimo would be perfectly respectful and keep his distance if asked. Clearly it's Robbie and his wandering crotch that are the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yas is a covert narc and primarily wants validation from men, she is really quite manipulative. Ruby is simply a walking witch and happy to keep Yas with Sam and away from Miles. Both think they are special to Miles.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.