Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren's top lip annoys me :LOL: she clearly had a very thin top lip and has had filler in it and it just looks weird now

Reactions: 24
Why is Lauren suddenly so docile? I would be fuming about Tristan going for dinner with Liv

Reactions: 3
This is why I have an issue with surrogacy. It’s always portrayed as an selfless act done by a sister etc to help an unfortunate couple create a family. And then you have these two white rich men boasting about how they spend a fortune and could buy a Brazilian supermodel. A baby should not be a commodity to be ordered and bought like an expensive car in a showroom. It’s a human life and deserves respect.
Also, I really can't stand the eugenics talk. Gives me the ick.

Reactions: 14
Tristan has a very romantic photo with Liv from Australia, but only group pics with Lauren! I bet Trist+Liv will be back together in time for Christmas ☃

Reactions: 9
Tristan has a very romantic photo with Liv from Australia, but only group pics with Lauren! I bet Trist+Liv will be back together in time for Christmas ☃
Trouble is those 2 will never make eachother happy. And one day one will meet someone who will. And it will hurt all the more. Or they will ruin it for both.
This push and pull is tedious and reducing for them and us now.
Miles has called up all his old.mates whilst the others have been away. Wonder how they will feel now they are quickly dropped

Reactions: 11
Why is Lauren suddenly so docile? I would be fuming about Tristan going for dinner with Liv
I don't think she's half as self-empowered and savvy as she likes to make out. 1) She readily took Tristan back after he mugged her off by getting with another woman at a club, in full view of Yasmine 2) Haven't seen last night's ep but she's naive AF about Liv and Tristan. They were full on flirting at that event on last week's episode, which Lauren saw for herself.

I was staggered and shocked when she accepted Tristan's lame apology and instantly got things back on track with him. She should have made him work for it, which I assumed she would. She's just as much of a mug as most of the MiC women, unfortunately.

Reactions: 14
Sam's life is a mess and always will be until he grows up but until then he's gonna shag around. I haven't been a fan however........he's proved himself to be right and he's right about Tristan I feel. Interesting how Sam said HE actually employed Tristan, Tristan likes to portray that he's "in business" with Sam. Tristan completely lost control when Sam started to reveal the facts.......he couldn't take being called out. He needs to do some serous work on himself.

Reactions: 22
So many thoughts on last night's ep:

- How threatened did Lauren look when Nicole strolled into the bar, even before she found out she once dated Tristan🥴
- As per above poster's comments, what on earth has Nicole done to her face?! She's aged about ten years.
- Tristan and Sam's fight was telly gold. Up there with the best fights in MiC history.
- James' reaction when Liv walked towards him pretty much mirrors all our reactions whenever glum ol' Liv and her glum ol' face appear on our screens: "oh God, here we go..."
- Good to see Imogen back and recovered from her weird obsession with Temps
- Sam still dressing like an enormous bellend
- Miles and his pearl necklace FFS
- Ruby's teeth are genuinely terrifying
- She's a bitter old hag who hates it when other people are happy, even when she's in a relationship. She's also great at turning the waterworks on and off at a second's notice. So bizarre.
- Do we think Ruby "wished the best for him still" before of after she realised he ex cheated on her with a scabby adult content creator? 🥴
- Lol are Sam and Yaz seriously acting as moral arbiters and judging everyone else's "shady" behaviour?!!
- Why is Emily STILL on my screen?! Piss off pls. She silently stood back and let Nicole slag off her friend, then goes running to report everything to Liv.
- NGL, Lauren has great hair and skin

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So Tristan is hanging out with Lauren on IG, looking quite close. Jesus, can't keep up with this lot.

So many thoughts on last night's ep:

- How threatened did Lauren look when Nicole strolled into the bar, even before she found out she once dated Tristan🥴
- As per above poster's comments, what on earth has Nicole done to her face?! She's aged about ten years.
- Tristan and Sam's fight was telly gold. Up there with the best fights in MiC history.
- James' reaction when Liv walked towards him pretty much mirrors all our reactions whenever glum ol' Liv and her glum ol' face appear on our screens: "oh God, here we go..."
- Good to see Imogen back and recovered from her weird obsession with Temps
- Sam still dressing like an enormous bellend
- Miles and his pearl necklace FFS
- Ruby's teeth are genuinely terrifying
- She's a bitter old hag who hates it when other people are happy, even when she's in a relationship. She's also great at turning the waterworks on and off at a second's notice. So bizarre.
- Do we think Ruby "wished the best for him still" before of after she realised he ex cheated on her with a scabby adult content creator? 🥴
- Lol are Sam and Yaz seriously acting as moral arbiters and judging everyone else's "shady" behaviour?!!
- Why is Emily STILL on my screen?! Piss off pls. She silently stood back and let Nicole slag off her friend, then goes running to report everything to Liv.
- NGL, Lauren has great hair and skin
Don't worry your head about any of this. Non of it is relevant to today. It's why it's gotten so pissing boring. It's so obviously all fake! Tristan been with Sam and Temps on holiday in Sydney. All champs together. The girls are all over eqchother. And Temps is still the odd one out. But sadly they have to keep him in now. As he's the only kne still looking semi norm.the producers will claw to keep hold of him. I'm a bit sad really. He's already changed somewhat and I fear what kindness knobhead he's soon to be, being on that show. With that crowd. He's already become one with Miles.
Miles was wearing pearls because he's now advertising them haha.sad git.

Reactions: 9
Is Sam going to one day wake up.alone. or in the bed of a woman he doesn't no the name of. Old. Still shirt open. And realise oh tit.ive been a knob an ickle bit...

Reactions: 2
Tristan - I really don’t like him anymore. I only ever watched sporadically and he seemed alright, but I’ve been watching all episodes consecutively and just at the bit where Verity breaks up with him / he starts sleeping with Liv. He’s coming across like a right twit. Was he really in love with Verity, do we think?

Reactions: 7
Did anyone listen to the staying relevant podcast? The one with Pete, Zara and Louise and Sam’s mum? I think his mum sounds exactly like what Liv Bentley will sound like when she’s older!

I don’t like Lauren but she was right in how she called Tristan out. He’s a dick
Ruby is awful, nothing new there
I dislike Lauren and Bella slightly less now

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.