Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not saying Inga's the only reality star to make outfit reels, but this is redlly giving Inga vibes 😂

Same style, same poses!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not saying Inga's the only reality star to make outfit reels, but this is redlly giving Inga vibes 😂

Same style, same poses!

When you order Inga Valentiner from Wish...

God, the outfits are just awful. Cheap tat. Am surprised she thinks she looks good😬
---
Ooch, Gareth's getting it on Instagram today 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We always knew the show was fake, but now the cast aren’t even hiding it anymore! Sometimes you can even see them holding in their laugh when they film an ‘argument’.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There's something about ole husky voiced Bentley that continues bringing all the boys to the yard. Maybe it's the lube; maybe it's the plastic boobs. Whateverit is, all I can say is don't give up hope. Or maybe do. They end up appearing when you've given up all faith in men and swear that you'd sooner rip your own arm off and f*ck yourself with it than date another bloke ever again
My sex oil brings all the boys to the yard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think there's anything wrong with speaking to or being friends with your ex - hell I lived with my ex for 2+ years while dating other guys, but the bottom line is whether the ex can be trusted, which Ruby and Liv can't. They're both so insecure and have their exes emotionally hooked, unfortunately for Lauren and Bella. Lauren and Bella are also insecure and needy, so these blokes always come out unscathed and getting their pick of the crop, sadly.
In normal circumstances no there isn’t and you get to a certain age where you’d prefer to be civil with an ex than all the drama, I’d 100% agree there it can be done. But in this scenario there’s no way Bella or Lauren will come out of this unhurt. If you have to keep speaking to or seeing your ex a secret then that’s creating a situation, and I would not want to be involved in that. I think both Rez and Tristan will always put Ruby and liv first and anyone in their circle should have the cop on to keep out of that mess. Plus both boys already messed Lauren and Bella around, and have done very little to earn a second chance. They’ve been forgiven and all forgotten about so easily so why would they act any differently. I do think Lauren and Bella are very insecure so therefore possessive but that’s never going to work.

Reactions: 7
We always knew the show was fake, but now the cast aren’t even hiding it anymore! Sometimes you can even see them holding in their laugh when they film an ‘argument’.
James is the worst for this. You can always see his smirk.

Reactions: 16
Temps was just on TikTok Live and basically confirmed he’s back with Liv

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Temps was just on TikTok Live and basically confirmed he’s back with Liv
Are you sure he wasn't joking? The cast members love stirring up speculation. As long as it's not Tristan. I can't deal with that sh!t all over again😅

Reactions: 5
What did he say?
Someone asked if he’d do Celebs Go Dating and he said he’s not single. Then he said something like me and Liv are on very good terms and that she’s wifey material or something. All the comments were asking about them being together and he said he’s not allowed to answer

Reactions: 6
Someone asked if he’d do Celebs Go Dating and he said he’s not single. Then he said something like me and Liv are on very good terms and that she’s wifey material or something. All the comments were asking about them being together and he said he’s not allowed to answer
Would be so funny if he got back together with Imogen.

Reactions: 8
Good god man, get some self respect 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep I watched it too.l agree. He is Seeing liv.
he also said show wasn’t scripted and the episodes from Sydney are coming soon. One a night for a week I think he said.

What a great life they all have!! Paid holidays!! Where did we all go wrong career wise 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 11
Lol he's such a good friend of Sam's that all 7 photos in this post were taken 5+ years ago. I doubt these two even speak anymore, bar podcasting opportunities. Everyone's jumping on the "I'm besties with Sam Thompson" bandwagon atm🤡

IMG_20231210_134914.jpg

Reactions: 20
Lol he's such a good friend of Sam's that all 7 photos in this post were taken 5+ years ago. I doubt these two even speak anymore, bar podcasting opportunities. Everyone's jumping on the "I'm besties with Sam Thompson" bandwagon atm🤡

View attachment 2621639
I thought the same when I saw the post that they are not as close as they used to be. Did Sam go to the wedding?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.