Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry but if I was Ruby I would get Rez back purely to watch Bella’s smug little smirk get wiped off

• Haha
Reactions: 21
sorry but if I was Ruby I would get Rez back purely to watch Bella’s smug little smirk get wiped off
To be fair to Ruby, unlike Liv she actually tried to move on, I feel a bit bad for her that Nicholas has been as awful as he has, which has just driven her back to Rez.
From 16 he is def her comfort and safe space, even if they don't want to be together there is a high level of attachment they both have.

Rez prioritises Ruby and her feelings even over new love interests so tbh I'd go back to him too 🤣 pissing off Bella is the cherry on top x

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.