Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, Sam was at the wedding,
My memory fails - am recalling Zara's awful dress now!

On that topic, I'm seeing a lot of comments on Sam's Instagram about how OTT he's behaving on I'm A Celeb, and how was never like that on MiC - exactly my thoughts. I know he's juvenile on his podcast etc but how he's been behaving on I'm A Celeb is whole other level. Feels like he's playing up to the cameras...Some are saying it's not him, it's his ADHD but surely he would be better medicated/able to manage it now he's been diagnosed (versus how much tamer he was on MiC)?

Reactions: 17

On that topic, I'm seeing a lot of comments on Sam's Instagram about how OTT he's behaving on I'm A Celeb, and how was never like that on MiC - exactly my thoughts. I know he's juvenile on his podcast etc but how he's been behaving on I'm A Celeb is whole other level...Some are saying it's not him, it's his ADHD but surely he would be better medicated/able to manage it now he's been diagnosed (versus how much tamer he was on MiC)?
They were at Jamie and Habbs’ wedding. Regarding his behaviour on MIC being a lot calmer could it be he was told to act a certain way by the producers? He’s always had excitable puppy energy but now he’s stepped away from MIC and does his own stuff he isn’t ruled by specific narratives.

Reactions: 11
They were at Jamie and Habbs’ wedding. Regarding his behaviour on MIC being a lot calmer could it be he was told to act a certain way by the producers? He’s always had excitable puppy energy but now he’s stepped away from MIC and does his own stuff he isn’t ruled by specific narratives.
Plus we don’t know if he has been on medication for it and then hasn’t had it. This feels a lot like what Sam is like off camera, he was also a lot younger on MIC some probably suppressed a lot of his behaviour etc

Reactions: 2
Mic is fairly scripted and doesn't really show the complete true side of most people , I'll be honest though I don't watch I'm a celeb so can't really comment

Reactions: 8
There were a few comments on the IAC thread suggesting maybe since his diagnosis he’s more comfortable being himself and not masking and that’s why he seems different

Reactions: 7
Mic is fairly scripted and doesn't really show the complete true side of most people , I'll be honest though I don't watch I'm a celeb so can't really comment
I’m a celeb is also scripted.🤣 producers give them topics to talk about and decide what the viewers will and won’t see.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh bleeping hell can't believe he won. Now he's going to be around sooo much more he's annoying af 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Fair
There were a few comments on the IAC thread suggesting maybe since his diagnosis he’s more comfortable being himself and not masking and that’s why he seems different
Fair enough, it's weird when you see these reality stars on other shows and they're like a completely different person. I suppose they're on camera 24/7 in a controlled environment so it's harder to "mask" the real you.
---
Ruby and Rez together at Sam's family's party for the I'm a celebrity final!
Christ, I'd sooner see Liv and Tristan back together lol. These two are so f*cking toxic. Have they conveniently forgotten how much Ruby hated Rez by the end of their last relationship and was actively pursuing another bloke?!! She's now suddenly remembering it through rose-tinted spectacles.

"I can't remember life before Rez" she screeched at Bella, like that's some sort of justification for poaching him from her 🥲I'd almost feel sorry for Bella if she wasn't such a b*tch too lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This person keeps calling Ruby Mr Bean on her Tik Tok. If it were any other cast member, I'd call it cruel😅

Screenshot_20231209-165031.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not saying Inga's the only reality star to make outfit reels, but this is redlly giving Inga vibes 😂

Same style, same poses!

This is so awkward to watch, she just doesn't possess the same coolness as Inga
---

On that topic, I'm seeing a lot of comments on Sam's Instagram about how OTT he's behaving on I'm A Celeb, and how was never like that on MiC - exactly my thoughts. I know he's juvenile on his podcast etc but how he's been behaving on I'm A Celeb is whole other level. Feels like he's playing up to the cameras...Some are saying it's not him, it's his ADHD but surely he would be better medicated/able to manage it now he's been diagnosed (versus how much tamer he was on MiC)?
I really like Sam and always have but have to agree with comments saying he is playing up to the cameras. I think the whole "loveable man-child" is his brand. He's made a lot of money from his golden retriever personality vs Pete Wicks grumpy personality and their whole friendship. I didn't really buy the whole Sam/Tony friendship - I think Sam knows what works for him/his career so jumped on Tony and the annoying little brother/best bros storyline.

Reactions: 11
Rez is a walkover....has he forgotten how Ruby was openly chasing and salivating over Miles towards the end of their relationship?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I watched Sam’s documentary about his adhd and he said he’d tried some medication but didn’t like the way he felt on it. My daughter has adhd and asd and she can’t have stimulant medication as it just makes her like a zombie.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m a celeb is also scripted.🤣 producers give them topics to talk about and decide what the viewers will and won’t see.
I can't provide proof but I wouldn't be surprised if the 'winner' was also manufactured ie scripted, chosen.

Nothing real about reality tele lie vision.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.