Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
unpopular opinion, but I really don't see anything wrong with Ruby and Liv going for dinner with Rez and Tristan. Neither of them owe anything to Bella or Lauren respectively.
From a viewer perspective, I think it's because the writing has always been on the wall with that four. As in we know Ruby and Rez and Liv and Tristan are always going to ultimately wind up getting back together, no matter how many times they break up. They all have unhealthy relationship patterns and constantly revert to old, toxic habits.

Personally, I would be weirded out of I were Lauren or Bella because Ruby and Liv can't be trusted. They both have a hold over their exes and know they can easily win their attention over, regardless of who they're dating. Liv slept with Tristan while he was dating Nicole, which is enough to tell you about her rabid self-absorption, desperate need for validation, and complete lack of respect for other human beings.

Reactions: 19
A couple years ago there was a video going around or Liv doing coke at a party! DM printed it and all, so it’s a fact.

Reactions: 17
Lauren and Bella looked silly, the two new girls running to the exes trying to keep them away from their boys.

Whether anyone agrees with it or not Liv and Ruby are Tristan/Rez's priority, the minute they had the opportunity to go out for dinner with them they both did. If they acc liked Bella/Lauren they wouldn't risk it.

Bella and Lauren are also silly to think Liv/Ruby would have any actual loyalty to them when it comes to exes, so watching them get annoyed its pretty much like what did you expect loool, personally if there is an ex on the scene I don't even bother because you can't compete with history most of the time

I also think Bella befriended Ruby with the intention of steering her away from Rez tbh, who has ever wanted to be friends with their love interests exes, it makes no sense, even confronting her at the dinner, inviting her to the drinks, Bella has no interest in being Rubys mate its all just her marking her territory

Reactions: 16
Lauren and Bella looked silly, the two new girls running to the exes trying to keep them away from their boys.

Whether anyone agrees with it or not Liv and Ruby are Tristan/Rez's priority, the minute they had the opportunity to go out for dinner with them they both did. If they acc liked Bella/Lauren they wouldn't risk it.

Bella and Lauren are also silly to think Liv/Ruby would have any actual loyalty to them when it comes to exes, so watching them get annoyed its pretty much like what did you expect loool, personally if there is an ex on the scene I don't even bother because you can't compete with history most of the time

I also think Bella befriended Ruby with the intention of steering her away from Rez tbh, who has ever wanted to be friends with their love interests exes, it makes no sense, even confronting her at the dinner, inviting her to the drinks, Bella has no interest in being Rubys mate its all just her marking her territory
Yes, totally agree re Bella and Ruby's friendship. I think Bella has been highly strategic with her friendships on the show. Like with Lauren - why did she grass up Willow to her when she'd never even met Lauren before said grassing?! I reckon she saw Lauren as a potential threat/love interest for Rez (who was friends with Lauren for years) and wanted to keep her on side. Same story with Ruby. I think Bella sees both girls as fiery and not people you'd want to get on the wrong side of, as we've seen how vile and vicious they become when they don't like someone. I also think there's a huge element of social climbing going on. She probably did her research on Lauren before meeting her and saw her *supposedly* glam modelling life, jetting all over the world, and wants a piece of the action. She's quit her job at Flannels and seems to spend most of her time travelling with, and endlessly posing for toilet mirror selfies with her girl crush Lauren🥴

Then there's her friendship with Yaz. She was the only person sat at that dinner table who wasn't disgusted by Yaz's actions in any shape or form and fiercely jumped to her defence. That was the moment I clocked something (aside from her bobbing head and freaky accent) was very off about her. Yaz is another one who loves splashing pics of her luxury lifestyle all over IG, which I imagine appeals very much to Bella.

I reckon Bella views Willow and Inga as too nicey-nice and easy to mug off. Neither can offer her anything in the way of popularity, Instagram sponsorships and general social mobility, hence why she was very happy to quickly discard her friendships with both.
---
Serious question - does Ruby wear a wig?! That hair ain't real!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
unpopular opinion, but I really don't see anything wrong with Ruby and Liv going for dinner with Rez and Tristan. Neither of them owe anything to Bella or Lauren respectively.
It's the hypocrisy of it tbh espeically with the whole Inga and Sam thing but I agree Liv owes nothing to Lauren but Ruby did say she was friends with Bella

Reactions: 9
Thanks to whoever the duck said Tristan was Gordon Ramsay Junior. I can't bloody unsee/unhear it now! I used to find Tristan *marginally* fit (gimme a break, there are slim pickings on that bloody show!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He is the best or a bad bunch let’s be honest
Thanks to whoever the duck said Tristan was Gordon Ramsay Junior. I can't bloody unsee/unhear it now! I used to find Tristan *marginally* fit (gimme a break, there are slim pickings on that bloody show!!)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If I were Bella or Lauren I would hope I’d have a real friend to tell me to cop on.. Lauren has already been incredibly possessive over a man who is SHOWING you how he feels in all his actions (at their big age you don’t need an exclusivity chat to stop getting with other people, cmon) I would honestly be mortified to even be confronting Liv about him.. and Bella has looked desperate over Rez since day dot. She did seem calmer with him this time round and prob did trust him more but there’s no way I’d stay in a position between him and Ruby.. and coming up with rules for him not to speak to Ruby etc.. if you have to have rules about who your man can and cannot speak to before ye are even a couple then imo it’s never going to work. The whole situation is too messy and she will always feel second best to Ruby and try to combat that by controlling Rez. And that will just drive Rez and Ruby closer together. I do see Ruby’s point in the sense that who is Bella to tell her not to speak to her ex of ten years, but I wouldn’t like to be in bella’s position either. I’m not sure Tristan and Rez are worth the trouble these girls are going to.. if this is how your relationships starts I can’t see it working. It shouldn’t be so difficult when you’re just getting to know one another and dating.

Reactions: 19
If I were Bella or Lauren I would hope I’d have a real friend to tell me to cop on.. Lauren has already been incredibly possessive over a man who is SHOWING you how he feels in all his actions (at their big age you don’t need an exclusivity chat to stop getting with other people, cmon) I would honestly be mortified to even be confronting Liv about him.. and Bella has looked desperate over Rez since day dot. She did seem calmer with him this time round and prob did trust him more but there’s no way I’d stay in a position between him and Ruby.. and coming up with rules for him not to speak to Ruby etc.. if you have to have rules about who your man can and cannot speak to before ye are even a couple then imo it’s never going to work. The whole situation is too messy and she will always feel second best to Ruby and try to combat that by controlling Rez. And that will just drive Rez and Ruby closer together. I do see Ruby’s point in the sense that who is Bella to tell her not to speak to her ex of ten years, but I wouldn’t like to be in bella’s position either. I’m not sure Tristan and Rez are worth the trouble these girls are going to.. if this is how your relationships starts I can’t see it working. It shouldn’t be so difficult when you’re just getting to know one another and dating.
I don't think there's anything wrong with speaking to or being friends with your ex - hell I lived with my ex for 2+ years while dating other guys, but the bottom line is whether the ex can be trusted, which Ruby and Liv can't. They're both so insecure and have their exes emotionally hooked, unfortunately for Lauren and Bella. Lauren and Bella are also insecure and needy, so these blokes always come out unscathed and getting their pick of the crop, sadly.

Reactions: 10
I swear liv has 0 trouble with multiple blokes falling in love with her every bloody year does she have a magic vag or something??? It baffles me how they’re always in tears over her??? I cant even meet one decent bloke a year ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I swear liv has 0 trouble with multiple blokes falling in love with her every bloody year does she have a magic vag or something??? It baffles me how they’re always in tears over her??? I cant even meet one decent bloke a year ffs
There's something about ole husky voiced Bentley that continues bringing all the boys to the yard. Maybe it's the lube; maybe it's the plastic boobs. Whateverit is, all I can say is don't give up hope. Or maybe do. They end up appearing when you've given up all faith in men and swear that you'd sooner rip your own arm off and f*ck yourself with it than date another bloke ever again

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No, I don’t follow or check any of them on instagram nor have I ever commented on their social media posts.
Was just messing lol. It's really funny because the person keeps mentioning Liv being a cokehead and posted a link to the DM article. Am surprised they haven't deleted the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.