Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't worry your head about any of this. Non of it is relevant to today. It's why it's gotten so pissing boring. It's so obviously all fake! Tristan been with Sam and Temps on holiday in Sydney. All champs together. The girls are all over eqchother. And Temps is still the odd one out. But sadly they have to keep him in now. As he's the only kne still looking semi norm.the producers will claw to keep hold of him. I'm a bit sad really. He's already changed somewhat and I fear what kindness knobhead he's soon to be, being on that show. With that crowd. He's already become one with Miles.
Miles was wearing pearls because he's now advertising them haha.sad git.
Last night's episode was too full of knobs and general knobbery. They're all quite a nasty bunch in their own individual ways. Lol the randomness of Temps will never fail to make me laugh. You could literally chose any Jrandom male "influencer" to go on the show, it just makes zero sense as there's nothing Chelsea about him. Not being a snob - it's just tantamount to putting Victoria or Mark Francis on TOWIE. I think Miles gets a lot of validation having him tag along as his less attractive mate. Makes him look good.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
One thing I cannot bear is rubys hypocrisy. A few episodes ago she was going in on Inga about going to drinks with Sam and lying about it. But now that she’s done it with Rez, she doesn’t understand why Bella is upset? On top of that she said she wanted to keep it a secret because she didn’t want it to look worse than what it was but when Inga said the same thing she laughed her out of the room??? Genuinely get this girl off the show. Also, what she’s done is worse because Bella is actually with Rez whilst she’s secretly gone to dinner with him whilst Inga went to drinks with Sam when him & Yas had broken up but they got waaaay more hate for it. Didn’t ruby chase them down the road? actual cow

• Heart
Reactions: 60
One thing I cannot bear is rubys hypocrisy. A few episodes ago she was going in on Inga about going to drinks with Sam and lying about it. But now that she’s done it with Rez, she doesn’t understand why Bella is upset? On top of that she said she wanted to keep it a secret because she didn’t want it to look worse than what it was but when Inga said the same thing she laughed her out of the room??? Genuinely get this girl off the show. Also, what she’s done is worse because Bella is actually with Rez whilst she’s secretly gone to dinner with him whilst Inga went to drinks with Sam when him & Yas had broken up but they got waaaay more hate for it. Didn’t ruby chase them down the road? actual cow
Lol Ruby couldn't be more repulsed by Rez while she was dating him and pursuing Miles, and while she dated her scumbag ex. The moment she becomes single and lonely, and he's dating someone, she suddenly can't get enough.
---
That's never Nicole 👀Has she had her jaw shaved?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Jesus is that the same girl? I don't actually remember Nicole. But she didn't look like that last night.

Reactions: 8
Ok just caught up on last nights. I feel for Bella as she seems like a lovely girl. Lauren on the other hand, talk about trying to stay relevant on the show. Something about her I just can’t put my finger on, but she seems very insincere. I also have a soft spot for Liv and Tristan and would love to c them back together!

Also Meava is so funny, I just love her!

I’m living for the yas and ruby fall out also!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The whole Nicole thing was clearly a setup scene to bring drama but I did laugh when Liv said "oh that old bird" 😆 she didn't seem shocked at a though whereas irl you would I find it so random and out the blue they bumped into Tristans old fling after 2 years

• Haha
I too was shocked at Nicole’s face. So ageing I don’t know why girls do that to themselves.

Had to laugh when Hugo said Maeva was lovely and James replied “Not many people say that!” Also lol’d at Maeva telling Sam “you do not approach Beau.”

Did the fight scene get cut/edited? Sam said to Tristan: “the funniest thing about you is” then the audio cuts out and Tristan is fuming, throws a drink and presumably calls Sam a see you next Tuesday since they censored it. I wonder what Sam said that got him riled up so much.

Reactions: 16
Nicole wasn’t lying though. I think Tristan and Olivia will get back together soon. Maybe there’s a love triangle between them in Sydney just as Nicole predicted. Ruby also gets away with a lot. Everything she said about inga she’s doing herself. Projecting! I would love to know why Nick broke up with her.

Reactions: 10
The whole Nicole thing was clearly a setup scene to bring drama but I did laugh when Liv said "oh that old bird" 😆 she didn't seem shocked at a though whereas irl you would I find it so random and out the blue they bumped into Tristans old fling after 2 years
What is Liv's problem with Nicole, especially all these years later? Liv said she didn't have an issue with her dating Tristan (back when they were dating)and invited her to her spa party, where she made bitchy swipes at her. Nicole never did anything wrong to her - Liv was the one who f*cked Nicole over by sleeping with Tristan while they were dating.

Liv definitely feels threatened by her, especially her Canadian confidence. Next week's preview made me laugh with Liv telling Nicole to get a job. Coming from the woman who's been loafing around on Made in Chelsea for the best part of a decade while dossing in her grandparents' mansion!

Can’t stand Emily Blackwell and her stupid voice. I get really malicious vibes off her as well. All she’s doing these days is waiting around for her boyfriend to propose. It’s all she goes on about, it’s so embarrassing. Maybe she’d have more to aspire to if she had a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Who is Nicole why don’t I remember her?!
Lol I remember her first scene when she strolled up to Tristan in a club and offered him a drink. He was all over it. This was a few years ago. She then went on one date with Onion Head, who introduced her to his mum on the same date. He told everyone they were serious, meanwhile she was busy being papped getting off with Dele Alli🤣🤣

She then disappeared for years, and for some reason Paris has resurrected her🥴

• Haha
I just can’t bleeping stand Ruby. Gaslighting head. This whole idea about how she didn’t tell Bella about having dinner with Rez because Bella didn’t ask. Oh duck off! What a witch. I really can’t stand her and her arrogant, bitchy vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Can’t stand Emily Blackwell and her stupid voice. I get really malicious vibes off her as well. All she’s doing these days is waiting around for her boyfriend to propose. It’s all she goes on about, it’s so embarrassing. Maybe she’d have more to aspire to if she had a job.
What I don't understand is why Emily silently stood by when Nicole criticised Liv, didn't defend Liv whatsoever, then goes running off to Liv to report everything Nicole said about her. Could she not have just been a grown up about it and respectfully asked Nicole to stop slagging her friend off?

Reactions: 13
I just can’t bleeping stand Ruby. Gaslighting head. This whole idea about how she didn’t tell Bella about having dinner with Rez because Bella didn’t ask. Oh duck off! What a witch. I really can’t stand her and her arrogant, bitchy vibe.
Hiding info is also lying. Also how was Bella meant to even ask Ruby about this, is she psychic? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The arrogance of her as well when she said she would be dating Rez right now (during filming) if she wanted. Now Inga is out of the picture, she needs a new victim to lash out at and take out the misery of her joke ex-relationship on. Horrible egg head.
---
Hiding info is also lying. Also how was Bella meant to even ask Ruby about this, is she psychic? 🤣
Lol would she rather Bella chased her into a corner shop like a crazed maniac?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.