Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahc546

VIP Member
"If Maeva wasn't in the picture would I be invited to the wedding?"...Not sure Sam understands the concept of a wedding!

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Shanaya

One thing I cannot bear is rubys hypocrisy. A few episodes ago she was going in on Inga about going to drinks with Sam and lying about it. But now that she’s done it with Rez, she doesn’t understand why Bella is upset? On top of that she said she wanted to keep it a secret because she didn’t want it to look worse than what it was but when Inga said the same thing she laughed her out of the room??? Genuinely get this girl off the show. Also, what she’s done is worse because Bella is actually with Rez whilst she’s secretly gone to dinner with him whilst Inga went to drinks with Sam when him & Yas had broken up but they got waaaay more hate for it. Didn’t ruby chase them down the road? actual cow

• Heart
Reactions: 60

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
IMG_5015.jpeg

He’s gone from Made In Chelsea to Noshed in Salford.
I’m not sure what’s worse - his skinny, scabby legs, the Pringles and coke on the best and or the dirty carpets.
Regardless, you can smell it from here!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Whaaat? Has someone accused her of hitting Sam? Or did I misread that?
---

I think Inga is stupid AF for even still communicating with Sam, but absolutely fair enough if she's done it purely to get back at Yaz. I'd do the exact same tbh. Yaz hasn't got a leg to stand on. She was actively flirting and making moves on Inga's bloke while they were in a relationship. The way Yaz speaks about their break up with Sam as well. There have been two scenes where she's had to stop herself from finishing her sentences and backtracking because she basically almost admits that they had some sort of an affair.
Personally if I was Inga I'd get absolutely hammered and then shag miles to fuck Yaz and Ruby off. And maybe suck Rez off for good measure too. I'd obviously make sure I'd also drunken so much I'd never remember any of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

doodlebug

VIP Member
Ahahaha I love that Melissa saw Inga and Sam and they sprinted out of there. Inga was a really bad liar with Yas - she kept smiling and hiding her face in her hands! I think she’s entitled to do what she likes wifi him and that point. It’s not like Sam and Yas spared her any thought. Why does Ruby have a problem with it now but she was all for Yas creeping around with Sam?!

Ruby made me cringe when she was like “I hear the best place to hide is aisle 4” and Sam was like how long you’ve been rehearsing that then?

P.S. Ruby hun. We all know what’s on aisle 4:

IMG_7428.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Witch25

Has anyone seen this clip of Ollie and Gareth talking about using a surrogate? Grim.
This is why I have an issue with surrogacy. It’s always portrayed as an selfless act done by a sister etc to help an unfortunate couple create a family. And then you have these two white rich men boasting about how they spend a fortune and could buy a Brazilian supermodel. A baby should not be a commodity to be ordered and bought like an expensive car in a showroom. It’s a human life and deserves respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
It cracked me up Emily saying “I hope it’s a good night” and Temps going “it should be if that little skunk in the corner eating birthday cake doesn’t ruin it” and then cutting to Sam scoffing cake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

D_Wills

VIP Member
Why was it ok for Lauren to be pissed off with Harvey for flirting with other women when she was literally sitting in his kitchen on a date with his best mate?

I cant stand her. I hope she doesn't last long.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

doodlebug

VIP Member
Ruby must be feeling the embarrassment every time Nick posts. That’s her ex. Everyone can see who he left her for and the ridiculous shit they do/post together. I would honestly change my name and join the witness protection programme if I were her. Karma is real!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

NinaSa

I'm not convinced Maeva & James are in love with one another.

I'm a cow for thinking this, but.....

I think they like the fame, money and perks their 'marriage' errr I mean 'arrangement' affords them; vs a true authentic love.
I think he’s physically attracted to her and sees her as a trophy wife and she likes him cause he has money and gives her stability and he was Mile’s best friend so she could hurt Mile’s the way he hurt her.
---
Why can't Ruby see that what Sam did to Inga is pretty much what Nick did to her?? Was probably into Jemma while he was with Ruby, dumped her and immediately got with Jemma... except what Sam did was worse, as he was with Inga longer, and Yas actually was Inga's friend!

Her lack of empathy and compassion is astounding!
I believe Ruby is incredibly jealous of Inga cause Inga looks like a goddess and is very chill and Ruby looks like a rabbit with those teeth and has a shit personality.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I know Maeva has her faults, but at least she properly stood up for Inga! And I really do love her French accent. 💜 These new girls are just SO boring in comparison to the OGs! 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Musings30

VIP Member
Thanks to whoever drew the Bella/Ghislaine Maxwell comparison. Can't get over the hilarious uncanniness 🤡

142821db0d6288e16093b993b4c34c68.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Musings30

VIP Member
They need a change up in the cast. Only the worst “characters” have stayed on and It’s more like made in Hackney nowadays 😴 although arguably that would probably be more interesting!
Where are the caggies, Spencer’s, Millie’s and Hugo’s at
At risk of sounding like an OAP, I feel like the OG lot were a completely different generation with different aspirations, and not something you could recreate nowadays. The first series launched in 2010, when Instagram was in its infancy and influencer culture wasn't a thing. It's now exploded into a lucrative money-spinner for these lame influencers, hence why most of the current cast are only on the show for the exposure and money-making opportunities. Instagram is literally their career (excluding a few like Rez and Harvey) in lieu of any discernible talent and skillset.

If you think back to the early cast, many of them already had businesses (e.g. Francis, Amber, Cheska) and didn't rely on the show to make a living. Made in Chelsea was more a bit of fun to them and an excuse to hang out with their mates and go to parties etc. The current cast are an entirely different breed. All they're concerned with is propping up their IG following and getting paid to peddle overpriced tat to their impressionable followers.
---
Miles is such a shitty arse aswell he was saying how bad Temps was treat by Liv but clearly had nothing to say when she came over on the last ep , too scared to fall out with the "popular" one whereas he has had ago at plenty of other cast members in the past
What made me laugh was Miles accusing Liv of love-bombing. Er, excuse me mate, do you not remember love-bombing the fuck out of an Australian girl and making her travel to the other side of the world, only for you to pie her off days later?!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha